Tony Himself

Yes

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]
Quote this message in a reply

krea
01-28-2010, 16:31

Officer Dick

shoudlnt improv always be first try??????????

i think so and if u believe ppl saying they do first try and compare them with your battle runs they dont look too good. i dont want improv to look planned or to look unplanned planned lol. players should stop planning start improving so you could compare real 1st try imrpov runs. and then they probably wouldnt suck.

Lyst
01-28-2010, 16:48

Administrator
| Website
Nah, if you're capping a prov to entertain people and your first try sucks. You just try again, which will result in a totally different improv ofcourse.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

SicK
01-28-2010, 19:16

Tony Himself

krea Wrote:shoudlnt improv always be first try??????????

i think so and if u believe ppl saying they do first try and compare them with your battle runs they dont look too good. i dont want improv to look planned or to look unplanned planned lol. players should stop planning start improving so you could compare real 1st try imrpov runs. and then they probably wouldnt suck.

Ur post is just funny. SO u think my runs looks good cuz i plan them and now my run looks bad cuz i did plan 1st try? I won and was high in few prov tours cuz i did few times too ha?even tho there is 1st try counts rule LOL. Stop talkin bullshits if u dont get improv. I could easly do run which u like. Just go with some linear shit and style. I didnt want to do it cuz i preferd to try few risky stuff. If u cant see those in my run then well. Knowing shit about prov is harder then you think and i dont think that u already know a shit about prov sorry.

btw improv isnt about how many runs you do . U can do 1000runs and every will be other cuz thats improv and none will be planed. Few will be better few will be worse. If u cant get it then there is nothing more to talk about.

CHAMP

krea
01-29-2010, 13:40

Officer Dick

ok i see discussing with you really leads into the middle of nowwhere you ropinions only right bla bla u best its really ok judging about my opinion getting personal you just suck sorry. you dont understand my post at all btw

SicK
01-29-2010, 20:17

Tony Himself

krea Wrote:ok judging about my opinion getting personal you just suck sorry.

I just wanted to explain u cuz u said prov always should be 1st try? anserw is NO it shouldnt it can be try nr 1337 as long as none is planed it is still same pure prov. AND yes the runs will be different some will be great some will be poor ,not cuz good were planed and poor werent just cuz thats improv. AND yes i do suck u dont ve to sorry Wink

CHAMP