Soooooo I'm back (probably)

wild786
01-20-2010, 17:26

w!Ld

plum Wrote:Esk8 was one of the best ctfer and most respected player when he still played on regular basics

WAS lol!!

hey esk how u been :Laugh

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Esk8
01-20-2010, 18:43

Three-sixty!

Heyas. Well, I can't really say Shin deserved a ban since he knows I won't be telling anybody the pass and he knew, as most of you do, I have nothing to prove.
However, I can understand the opinions about things being unfair (really, blaq doesnt know the pass? jam?) so... I won't use it until you tell me I can lyst, how does that sound?
Edit: also voice my input in the proper thread Original

@blueman, sure I remember you! sup!
@wild haha, I dont claim to be amongst the best anymore for sure. too rusty Original used to be though. But I'm comfortable not being amongst the best nowadays, had my time Laugh Been pretty good man, how's you?
@Everyone,nice to be back and nice to see you guys Original
Peace!

Lyst
01-20-2010, 20:47

Administrator
| Website
im glad you respect the situation, the reason shin got bannned is not only telling it to you, he thinks he can hold his own def of tests and give the pass anytime he wants. And its not the first time he got aban for this.

The fact is he should alo respecgt the effort being put in too this. And not just being the rebel, because HE doesnt like it. Because if the majority wouldnt like it, no one would have ever done a test nor hosted with it. Some people fail to see that.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

SicK
01-21-2010, 14:08

Tony Himself

yoesk8!seeyaonline!

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]