05-05-2010, 20:51

Three-sixty!
| Website
m2 thanks!
Quote this message in a reply

Duckman
05-06-2010, 13:43

Three-sixty!

There was a General Election in the UK today, I voted conservative. Does anyone else here know anything about UK Politics? Lmao.

QUAK.

plum
05-06-2010, 14:15

Tony Himself
| Website
Duckman Wrote:There was a General Election in the UK today, I voted conservative. Does anyone else here know anything about UK Politics? Lmao.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.madcapntom.co.uk/">http://www.madcapntom.co.uk/</a><!-- m -->

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Shizz
05-07-2010, 16:21

It's Rodney!

Duckman Wrote:There was a General Election in the UK today, I voted conservative. Does anyone else here know anything about UK Politics? Lmao.
anyone knows about belgium politics?
2 words: WE SUCK!

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Duckman
05-08-2010, 14:26

Three-sixty!

Shizz Wrote:
Yeah so do we. We ended up having a "hung parliament" which means there's no real winner. Great, months of arguments and attempted coalition forming.

QUAK.

plum
05-09-2010, 21:58

Tony Himself
| Website
Duckman Wrote:
Shizz Wrote:
Yeah so do we. We ended up having a "hung parliament" which means there's no real winner. Great, months of arguments and attempted coalition forming.
That's common in 90% of parliaments and it doesn't mean months of arguments. 3-4 weeks should be enough.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Lyst
05-10-2010, 08:48

Administrator
| Website
Yeah in our country it's normal to have a coalition of 3-4 parties.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Duckman
05-10-2010, 13:41

Three-sixty!

This is like the third time in 130 years that it's happened to us, does it slow down the government at all? I think the British system should be changed, it's old and unfair.

QUAK.

Day
05-15-2010, 18:01

Tony Himself
| Website
Well today sailed a 16 year jung australien girl around the world. On her trip there were 15 meter high waves. Btw she was alone out there. And at the rtime she sailed, her toilett broke :-S. Thats a new world record but the judges dont wanna write her in the guinness record book cuz se toke a route wich was 3000 meters to short.

(Y)

Heart

Lalita
05-18-2010, 13:29

Officer Dick
| Website
Yeh it was jessica watson, shes a millionaire now, due to sponsors etc. Shes 16 I think, it's all on the news in Australia Tongue

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.