What are you learning?

Lalita
01-07-2010, 15:46

Officer Dick
| Website
Nihilism Wrote:I don't study anything, I finished highschool, now I have a job and I'm saving money to visit Holland and France, then I'm joining the army.
I play bass for fun, and that's it.
----------
Not in Israel, we don't have glitches.

My life is not all about glitches, why do you make so much fun of me? I said I didnt want to fight and get banned again but all you do is make fun of me? I havnt said anything mean to you have I? All I said is I want to volunteer to the army or be a pro bmx flatlander in my life.

@Slappy

I returned them and got the right size, I got worried because my brother ripped the packaging open and they didnt give me a receipt Xd. But I ride about 2 hours a day (around 7:00 at night) and I am getting so much better each day! Slappy what type of riding are you gonna do? Street, Freestyle Dirt, Park or Flatland? give us your feedback beacuse I suck at Park Xd. Maybe try get used to the bike before you start stunting, it would not be nice to hurt yourself!

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.
Quote this message in a reply

slappy
01-07-2010, 16:06

U WOT M8
| Website
well i have 3skateparks in my city so neather park or freestyle or street...

tasty
01-07-2010, 17:00

Tony Himself

slappy Wrote:well i have 3skateparks in my city so neather park or freestyle or street...
Do ya also have glitches? :lol:

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

Shizz
01-07-2010, 17:15

It's Rodney!

tasty Wrote:
slappy Wrote:well i have 3skateparks in my city so neather park or freestyle or street...
Do ya also have glitches? :lol:
nah its not funny anymore, lalitilalailalaitlalalita is right hes trying to do hes best ...but that one from nihil was rly good one Laugh

I'm learning how to not fall when ur on bike and theres so much ice :oops:

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Lalita
01-08-2010, 04:35

Officer Dick
| Website
Remember for park (@skateparks) you will have to learn how to 180 on the quarter pipe, for dirt you will have to find a vacant block to build some jumps (the best thing about dirt you can change the lip or gap Laugh, I believe street can be very fun, I go to my primary school and jump of 5 stair (no bigger stairs around us Sad ), street can be as simple as jumping one curb and land on another little curb (but has to be far or you will look like a newbie lol) first of all maybe look at some tutorials on how to bunnyhop, ATM I have been doin flatland but it gets kinda boring after riding on basketball court by yourself for 2 hours lol.

I will teach you how to get better Laugh, lol the other the this a group of teenagers went past me and said (Oi sick c**t do a wheelie, well I was practising a trick and for some reason they where watching me, and there like "OOh Flatlander hell sick, want my beer (it was some bullet energy drink they where gonna give me)" and they where like 18-20 and I knew one but he didn't reconize me hmm Sad and when he said it i cracked up laughing lol.

Nihilism
01-08-2010, 09:07

Three-sixty!

Lalita Wrote:
Nihilism Wrote:I don't study anything, I finished highschool, now I have a job and I'm saving money to visit Holland and France, then I'm joining the army.
----------

My life is not all about glitches, why do you make so much fun of me? I said I didnt want to fight and get banned again but all you do is make fun of me? I havnt said anything mean to you have I? All I said is I want to volunteer to the army or be a pro bmx flatlander in my life.

@Slappy

I returned them and got the right size, I got worried because my brother ripped the packaging open and they didnt give me a receipt Xd. But I ride about 2 hours a day (around 7:00 at night) and I am getting so much better each day! Slappy what type of riding are you gonna do? Street, Freestyle Dirt, Park or Flatland? give us your feedback beacuse I suck at Park Xd. Maybe try get used to the bike before you start stunting, it would not be nice to hurt yourself!
You were an asshole to me when I was nice to you, so I guess It's an eye for an eye.
Not so fun, eh?

Lalita
01-08-2010, 12:52

Officer Dick
| Website
Nihilism Wrote:
Lalita Wrote:
----------

@Slappy

You were an asshole to me when I was nice to you, so I guess It's an eye for an eye.
Not so fun, eh?

Well be nice from now on, please. Laugh

slappy
01-08-2010, 16:59

U WOT M8
| Website
Ehm if i need help i may ask u lol + i already downloaded bunny hop manual etc vids Laugh

@Nihilism is really right

Shizz
01-08-2010, 17:36

It's Rodney!

nihil cant be nice 8-) Devil
when u do 1thing wrong to him , he sux

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Nihilism
01-09-2010, 03:28

Three-sixty!

That's me.