Qc Team Video

Skater4Life
12-23-2009, 15:49

Tony Himself

Well, hello and merry christmas from Qc Original
Qc TV is out, you can watch it here :
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.eps-clan.com/vids/QcTV.avi.htm">http://www.eps-clan.com/vids/QcTV.avi.htm</a><!-- m -->
or for HQ :
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0hjYeLJwNQ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0hjYeLJwNQ</a><!-- m -->

Enjoy and dont forget to comment Wink

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman
Quote this message in a reply

bluey
12-23-2009, 17:16

FATALITY

very good job Qc team Wink

Some stuffs i didnt know (Y)

Merry christmas blablabla =p (santa)

Heart

ReY
12-23-2009, 17:58

Tony Himself

much better than 46tv.

good job guys, but arn't there more members?Tongue

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]

Skater4Life
12-23-2009, 18:13

Tony Himself

ReY Wrote:arn't there more members?Tongue

not rly =p, maybe idk but me and vad are best in the clan anyways

Hurroo Hurroo

Vadru
12-23-2009, 20:33

What? 180!?

Skater4Life Wrote:
ReY Wrote:arn't there more members?Tongue

not rly =p, maybe idk but me and vad are best in the clan anyways
hmm idk might be othr but not active or the one beeing active dont wanna cap i think Tongue

RyKbitcher
12-23-2009, 22:58

What? 180!?

untill 1:58 or sth i wasnt sure bcuz it was old stuff,but then you began to own with nice bonks,tfs and nm's,btw i really liked the nm's
pretty awesome video
gj guys!

[color=#FF0000]
HAPPY NU(DE) YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
WE HAVE A NEW FREAKING VIDEO HAHAHAHA

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="">(linkdidntwork)</a><!-- m -->
TAKE THIS 2011!!

EDIT: I'll leave it like this for nostalgic boner reasons.

Lyst
12-24-2009, 10:15

Administrator
| Website
Well since you're always doing the old joke, this vid also consists of 95% old transfers. There were a couple I didn't know (doesn't mean they're new)
1:07 - LA corner, but this was just wrb, didn't bring you anywhere.
2:53 - Midair bounce? Or can you do that again? Seemed too high for a bonk.
3:01 - Wallieplant, yeah nice find, but just 1 clip without any explanation makes people think it was luck.
4:00 - Tokyo, Best transfer in the whole vid, nice find.
5:15 - Stuck Glitch in Suburbia?

Then for the nms, they were kinda easy, with 3 tries you got these nms landed. Except for the LA one, which was pretty good and the CS one which was the best nm in the vid. And then the double nm, LOL, 3 grinds together and then it ends :lol:

But gj for finding all this stuff on your own, even if it's old. Maybe I was hoping too much for new stuff Sad

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

shin
12-24-2009, 10:18

old.
| Website
agree with lyst. Watched it yesterday but I didnt have time for comment. It was boring like hell. One of the worst thps3 video ever for me.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Skater4Life
12-24-2009, 11:33

Tony Himself

lyst Wrote:1:07 - LA corner, but this was just wrb, didn't bring you anywhere
ya i know it was just to show you can bounce both sides but i think you cant reach any rail
lyst Wrote:2:53 - Midair bounce? Or can you do that again? Seemed too high for a bonk.
Neversoft planned to put a rail there but didnt, still they forgot to delete some parts of itso that was actually a bonk.
lyst Wrote:3:01 - Wallieplant, yeah nice find, but just 1 clip without any explanation makes people think it was luck.
it was not luck since i can do it every fifth try and who doesn't know how to do it i will explain, go to the wall press fastplant and dont ollie after you found yourself on wall just wallie and fastplant will release it self.
lyst Wrote:4:00 - Tokyo, Best transfer in the whole vid, nice find.
yes, this was how the whole idea for the video started.
lyst Wrote:5:15 - Stuck Glitch in Suburbia?
ya well it is what it is dx dx
lyst Wrote:Then for the nms, they were kinda easy, with 3 tries you got these nms landed. Except for the LA one, which was pretty good and the CS one which was the best nm in the vid.
actually cs one took 3 tries suburbia took much more, tokyo not so much and la the most
lyst Wrote:And then the double nm, LOL, 3 grinds together and then it ends :lol:
that is mix of failure to do the line the same time, since we did it over 100 times and we didnt do it one time together Closedeyes vadru's part in oil was how it was suppose to finish.
lyst Wrote:But gj for finding all this stuff on your own, even if it's old. Maybe I was hoping too much for new stuff Sad
well yes, one of the reasons we made this video was because we wanted to show what 2 semi good(i hope so) players can do in one month in not only transfers but in nms too. Even though i didn't see any of these tfs in other videos i believe you well its a 8 year old game. You were the one always saying you can't hope to find some new transfers in this old game, but you were hoping to see something new Closedeyes, well 5% is good too (for a oldschool player like you), at least you learned some tfs.

well i have to say that vadru is no superman
and im sure im no superman too.

Hurroo Hurroo

Vadru
12-24-2009, 13:04

What? 180!?

lyst it was more then 3 grinds and it was rly hard idk if u have tryed to cap any double nm but it toke us 3 days and we cuted alot coz we failed to much and there where 3 place on the final line where u fail from ramp to round grind wallie upp and the bonk and btw i think we said this one befor that we cant know if its old or not how many vids like this one have there been befor 1 that i know 46tv and we puted only tfs that we found our selfe but its probably old any way but we had a fun time we caped only for 2 weekends any way merry christmas btw if everything was so easy 3 tries then cap every nm then lyst and the tfs then u an shin cando the double nm oil