New Password part 2

Lyst
01-20-2010, 21:27

Administrator
| Website
Blaq is the same story as you, he wasn't there when the pass was created. He is just back since a week or 2. Then the discussion started again about free passes. I took a part of the test with him yesterday, but he had to go. I just felt stupid making him do this test, he just made fun of the test, it was that easy for him. In that case you're doing the test just for the formality and has no function at all other than please some people who think it's unfair.

As for the xtc, as we wanted to test every aspect of thps, we came to the conclusion the test would be too long. So we sticked to the basics. The xtc is to show your comboing ability which is used for xtc, slap, ta, ka and graf. Koth shows your moving and thinking capabilities which is used in ctf, koth and cz. Further there are some small tests about fair play, so no cheats etc and as last some questions to further test your thinking ability and some questions about basic thps3 rules, which have been there eversince I started playing and before that. The requirements have been put at a reasonable level, so it wouldn't be a 10 man community with only the best. The definition of pro is pretty much the same as it was when I got my password, that while players should have got better since then. And with 30 people knowing the password already and I'm sure 10 more will pass (or get it free) in a short period, I think it's a fair test and gives a definition of being pro again. Because with the passes like t, you're pro if you read it in chat, a guestbook or heard it from a friend.
Not that having a 'pro' title is so important for me, in fact I don't care about that, but I do care about the games being played in the proservers. We didn't use passwords for nothing since the beginning of thps3. If you play in a proserver you expect good matches and good help of your teammates in games like ctf/cz. That's just not the case anymore anno 2010. You also expect players to have respect for eachother and people greet eachother when joining or leaving the server.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

Esk8
01-20-2010, 21:55

Three-sixty!

In that case test me Tongue I cant do the xtc part but I'll play ctf , cz, kotf or whatever against you or anybody else, and I'll answer your questions Original
Oh and as you know I've never used cheats, and always disliked mods like th3 1.2. Only mod Ive used for a long time was fast tricks when I was used to the t2 style but dont worry it aint installed this time around and I wont install it either.

Lyst
01-20-2010, 22:00

Administrator
| Website
Fasttricks are tolerated nowadays so don't worry about that

wild786
01-20-2010, 22:00

w!Ld

if you can't do the xtc part you will fail lol, if you fail any part of the test you will fail. so i suggest not trying to rush to get the pw, just wait till ur good again then u can try Tongue

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Lyst
01-20-2010, 22:01

Administrator
| Website
Well in fact you only have to retry the part you failed, so it isn't that much of a problem.

Esk8
01-20-2010, 22:08

Three-sixty!

Well Im in game right now lyst so cmon if you have time Tongue

plum
01-20-2010, 22:11

Tony Himself
| Website
Esk8 Wrote:Well Im in game right now lyst so cmon if you have time Tongue
Get MSN!

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Esk8
01-20-2010, 22:15

Three-sixty!

plum Wrote:
Esk8 Wrote:Well Im in game right now lyst so cmon if you have time Tongue
Get MSN!

Get Xfire!
Nuf offtopic though

akS
01-20-2010, 22:59

Noob

HI can I find the testers want to have the new password pro kon the previous game but I want to get more competition be like my teacher krayzy
y0y0y0y0

Lyst
01-20-2010, 23:06

Administrator
| Website
You can do a test by:
love
wild
lyst
fatguy
ryker