d***** works fine.

spammmmmmm
Quote this message in a reply

Lyst
01-14-2010, 16:06

Administrator
| Website
stof Wrote:d***** works fine.
No it doesn't, 90% of the people who know t knows d and b too.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

stof
01-15-2010, 13:19

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
whenever i host it works great

spammmmmmm

ShiFty
01-15-2010, 14:02

Three-sixty!

where do you host? thps3?
i think lyst is right when he says d... is nearly known to everybody who knows t...

sk or die!

SicK
01-15-2010, 20:18

Tony Himself

shin Wrote:that's a good argument. When Im watching ppl I can clearly say Im the one who xtc looks like improv ;d the rest sucks. everyone can jump like monkey.

You forgot one person who does a lot more freaky things while combing<my risk taking while combo is like 1000vs 1 compare to you> and thats why i am the best madafakagangsta pw1stonlistonehere.ow i forgot. y0y0y0y0y0y0y0yy0y0y0y0y0y0y0yy0y0y0y0y0y0y0y0y0y0y0y0y0y0y0y0. pw is good idea! take pw from noobs to give it back to them! i like it. Use new pw pros plsyocya.

more srs sick <ownoes>

manu Wrote:2. VERY MORE IMPORTANT these game i played at this server were very very good, cos like Lyst said u have a good team member.
So i think it is a good idea.

I agree with you. I played few times with new pw and i ve to admit games were on really good level.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Esk8
01-20-2010, 18:51

Three-sixty!

I don't claim to have any authority or anything here, lyst's the man, but this is a forum so I'll voice my input Original

So one side thinks that oldskools should get it free, or people who are obviously pro.
The other side thinks it's unfair and that everyone should be tested equally.

I'm from the former camp - but I'd like to say it's not only about a xtc test or whatever. It's more about *trustable* people. Heck, when I heard blaq didn't know it (for example) I wtf'd. I agree about the efforts of building a good procommunity.
I think those should be the critters of who you give the pass to. There were a ton of skilled leet kiddies whom everybody hated back then, Im sure there are still some and they could pass any test. Those are the one who'll just tell it around and be jerks.
Just my input Original

Lyst
01-20-2010, 20:35

Administrator
| Website
To be honest you cant trust anyone, even those you played with for 5 years, who helped you building this community back up, even they tell the pass.

Esk8
01-20-2010, 21:04

Three-sixty!

I see your point, but in that case, being ''leet'' enough to pass the test doesnt have anything to do with it? I mean, people who pass the test can tell it around as much as the next guy, if you can't trust anybody.

Oh and unrelated: it was already a bit ridiculous having to go through three passes these past years, now we'll have to go through four in the future Tongue

Lyst
01-20-2010, 21:05

Administrator
| Website
We believe in the people who pass the test, for some of the new players it's really an accomplishment to pass the test and they're proud of it. We can't really stop anyone from telling the pass, whether you trusted them or not. But we have a list of all tested people, so we know exactly who 'deserved' to be in the proserver and who not. So even if they tell other people, they will not be on the list. One thing I don't want for sure is that people get excluded from the community, because one of the testers doesn't like him. Everyone has the same chance to get into the community. And trust is also different for every person.

Well you could just try this one and t, rest is barely used.

Esk8
01-20-2010, 21:17

Three-sixty!

See the thing I hear too is that not everybody can do 7 xtc. I hear blaq didnt make it, for example? He's a great player though. Heck I wont be able to make it in weeks either Tongue even back then I was not a long term xtc player much, for example. I dont think testing is a good idea (this is a forum, no?) but I respect your choices nonetheless. I also respect your efforts to get a good community, but when it includes blocking people out whom everyone agrees are ''pro'', well it doesnt work out well. Just my opinion though.