[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]
Quote this message in a reply

Lyst
12-13-2009, 11:32

Administrator
| Website
Pluto Wrote:i think this one is better?:

o yeah its a nm, but i still think this one is better:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7JdJZrHvRE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7JdJZrHvRE</a><!-- m -->
well it was linear to smtimes
How can you compare nms to improvs, nms are planned lol

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Shizz
12-13-2009, 11:37

It's Rodney!

lyst Wrote:
Pluto Wrote:i think this one is better?:

o yeah its a nm, but i still think this one is better:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7JdJZrHvRE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7JdJZrHvRE</a><!-- m -->
well it was linear to smtimes
How can you compare nms to improvs, nms are planned lol
ah , right , forgot

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

SicK
12-15-2009, 22:24

Tony Himself

lyst Wrote:How can you compare nms to improvs, nms are planned lol

improvs are not ? :Laugh I think it really depends who is run done by. I am 100% sure few so called improvs were planned but well ... Sad Also i think a lot of th3 guys are calling style lines improvs but idk that's just me maybe.

///Now when i wrote a lil bit about bullshits i should comment the video too.
///What i think is u planned a bit maybe but you wanted to make your 1st prov look ok and i don't see anything really bad at it since improv is new for you. I think it is really hard to start improv and already be at level "ok i start 2min run and we will see what will come out from it". Ofc you should try to stop as fast as possible planning in improvs.
///To Your style. Shin said it wasn't good and i think he was right. I mean it didn't look bad so for players who don't care much it was ok. What i saw was that when it came to spin 2 ways<they ve good way and bad way> trix like 540flip or a lot of flips 360 you spined it like 30-40% good what is not great.
Ofc you spined grabs good and some flips like ollie airwalk or ollie north but thats cuz those trix can't really be spin wrong way.
///To sum it up what i would sugest you is:
1) Dont plan anything. Just start 2min run think all the time while playing and when u hit some crazy ideas<i want to try to bonk this really small rail,or i want to jump from here to nowhere and see if i can hit something cool> just try to make your thoughts real.
2)Work with spining those 2ways tricks .Try to master them and spin them always good side.I really belive style is highly important in improvs. You will ve to decide if it is important for you tho but from what i saw u try to do a lot of trix and thats really good. Ah btw use more special trix,not same ones but try to use at least few of them in every run to show ur trix range is not 10same trix all the time. I think 10 is pty poor, 20-30 is good and 30+ is insane <other trix,not really counting grinds> ^^
3)Have fun playing 2 min runs Wink

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

plum
12-16-2009, 00:32

Tony Himself
| Website
I'm not going to read this, it's too long, my brain cells tend to overheat Sad

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

ReY
12-16-2009, 07:07

Tony Himself

about planning.

alot of players have little parts from like 10 sec planned, they think they didn't plan cuz its just a tf they have in their head and they hit it ramdom. Tongue

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]