How does this actually work ?

Skater4Life
11-20-2009, 12:14

Tony Himself

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.eps-clan.com/vids/TEST_1.wmv.htm">http://www.eps-clan.com/vids/TEST_1.wmv.htm</a><!-- m -->
this was teh first vid i ever did on this game and i knew how to do it but now ive been trying it for weeks and couldnt do it Xd
ik its possible on some other places too
so can anyone help me !?

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman
Quote this message in a reply

SicK
11-20-2009, 12:40

Tony Himself

Well if it is without any mods first what i thought is...maybe you hited some small air bounce there which brought you back to the rail. I am not sure if it possible can be any techniq if yea would be cool one. I know i tried to find something which allowed me to go different direction @lamps more then year ago but i was too lazy to work longer with it so i just let it go. If you can find a way to do this 100%everytime that would be something i guess^^

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Skater4Life
11-20-2009, 12:54

Tony Himself

SicK Wrote:If you can find a way to do this 100%everytime that would be something i guess^^
well i knew i could do it often (well not rly that often maybe like 1 in 10 or 1 in 15 tries) then i started doing other tfs and i remembered this one few weeks ago but i forgot how it is supposed to be done

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

SicK
11-20-2009, 13:34

Tony Himself

What i could notice on a video i see u do spin 180 before u hit rail so he goes other direction something like backward grind. I think i did same shit with those lamps pty long time ago but i never did it there tho! It is kinda new for me.

BTW i am really happy to see so many new guys trying something new in this helloldgame. I really ve to agree with shin now that th3 players are a lot more creative then those on other th games at the moment. Big props guys<all of those who posted vids last 2 weeks> for willing to find something new! :Laugh (Y)

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

RyKbitcher
11-20-2009, 14:32

What? 180!?

think its bounce
its same like fg showed some video where hes bouncing when he comes up the stairs.

[color=#FF0000]
HAPPY NU(DE) YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
WE HAVE A NEW FREAKING VIDEO HAHAHAHA

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="">(linkdidntwork)</a><!-- m -->
TAKE THIS 2011!!

EDIT: I'll leave it like this for nostalgic boner reasons.