21/22 November - Players

Lyst
10-13-2009, 15:41

Administrator
| Website
The point is, there is no one in this topic who wants to be cool, so who you're pointing at... You asked me how long I played.

This weekend is for old friends to meet again, so not for:
- Discussing who played it the first
- People who want to learn something, from people who didn't play for a long time.

So if you don't know anyone of the players in this list, please don't sign ujp

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

Nihilism
10-13-2009, 15:57

Three-sixty!

Let me just make this clear... Playing THPS3 from 2002 doesn't make you old school.
Being involved in the pro community from 2002-2004 makes you old school.
Period.

1o000
10-13-2009, 17:06

Proskater

grr lyst.Laugh
Pro community?

I played with some of them and know them a bit.
-Lyst
-Nihilism/Nargila
-Crazy9000
-Blueman
-Lunar
- Sicko
- Moon
- Hotdog
- Blind

I really don't want to discuss with you, but i think it sucks if you don't let manu join and ask him if he is oldschool.
Sign me up?

[Image: 100004.png]

wild786
10-13-2009, 18:07

w!Ld

that wishlist is way too wishful

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Lyst
10-13-2009, 18:18

Administrator
| Website
Last try to make it clear:
As we've experienced from last year, it was hard to get in a server, because all the reunion servers were full. Especially those with the people you wanted to play with again. One reason was because we had over 40 old friends at one day, this is now spread over a weekend, so we have more time to play with more old friends. The second reason was that the servers were 50% filled with the new generation players, who barely or don't know any of the players from the reunion day. The old people are not really interested in meeting the new players, from what i've experienced, especially because they only stay 1-2 days. Those who are interested will play longer anyway. So this year we kindly ask the new players to stay out of the reunion servers and play like they always do, since for them it's nothing more than a name. Besides they are not going to teach you anything, they haven't played for years, so they are hardly able to play themselves. I think at that moment you can learn them more than they can learn you.
In short, if you're not friends with anyone on the list, who doesn't play regularly, then there is no need to sign up, you'll just be filling spots in servers with players you don't know anyone of. So @ manu, 10000 and redbull, I don't know your personal relations with older players, but afaik you guys, I don't think you should sign up.

I hope I made myself clear this time.

shin (last year) Wrote:also There was a big chaos. Full servers, if someone came and you wanted play with him you had a problem. next time We should make the categories who should join and who shouldn't. I know it's bad for newschools but I didn't like this situation that happened yesterday. Good idea was making one server with THC password. I felt that was really good oldschool time.

@ wild, it's just a shoutout of people who you might still have in msn, so you can contact them.

TyranT
10-13-2009, 18:49

lol @ me visiting a TH forum for the first time in a year and immediately seeing the oldskool / newskool discussion.

I'll probalby show up.

are many people still playing? I mean, there hasn't been a PC release for, like what, 3 years now? (thaw). And didn't they stop / sell the tony hawk series?

Lyst
10-13-2009, 19:16

Administrator
| Website
We're left with about 40 players. Each night there are about 6-14 ppl online.
In the proservers that is

old
10-13-2009, 19:30

I'll be on at sunday evening. Maybe some earlier, but i've got qlimax on saturday.

Would love to play some th3 again :Laugh

dayumn

h0td0g
10-13-2009, 19:37

Three-sixty!
| Website
what bout making a special pw for the guys on the list? (just for these 2 days)

bluey
10-13-2009, 20:20

FATALITY

I think you have forgotten Kawa from HoW :roll:

Heart