Slapstick2 - Discussions

Lyst
10-05-2009, 09:27

Administrator
| Website
The popular slapstick series continues!
It's not longer organized by plum (who did great, in slapstick1), but by me.
The concept stays pretty much the same. Though I made a few changes:
- The signups are up to 16 players, this numbers doesn't have to be necessarely reached. We just split up the players in 2 groups. So for instance if there are 11 players signing up, we'll have a server of 5 and a server of 6 players. These groups will be decided by a lottery. Like in the old slapsticks, only the first two players advance to the final round. So the final will be a server of 4 people.
- The levels aren't randomly chosen anymore. There will be a total of 6 slapsticks, each being played in 2 different levels. So in the end we have played each level once. Each level will still be played 3 times in a round, so each slapstick consists of 6 rounds, 3 x 2 levels. Winner is the one with the most total slaps in 6 games.
- Since more people can join the tournament the ranking point system also changed a little. If there at least 12 people playing (so actually in the servers) the winner will receive 3 pts, 2nd 2 pts and 3rd/4th 1 pt. If it's below 12 then the winner will receive 2 pts, 2nd/3rd/4th 1 pt.
- Slapsticks will be held once every 2 weeks. In the other weeks there will be a koth-tournament, which you will receive more info on later.
- There will be a final slapstick again with the best 8 players of all slapsticks, there will be no qualifier round! In this final slapstick we will play each level once.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

plum
10-05-2009, 12:27

Tony Himself
| Website
You got my blessing Wink

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

plum
10-05-2009, 19:48

Tony Himself
| Website
If I can suggest something.. make sure that you will get exact results of not only the final round, but also the groups. You can have some additional Total Slaps classification. At the end player with most slaps in all rounds may get some trophy like plum, tomato or banana.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.