TricKs.

Shizz
08-27-2009, 08:44

It's Rodney!

i rly have no f@£$cking idea wich tricks i need to do for Ta (example) wich tricks have most points ...etc
and some have more than 1 cas (that they use) so some must change from cz cas to ta cas and idk , why cant u use ur ta cas in cz? and i have some more Questions: death told me one nose manual is balancekiller or something and whythe told me that theres no difference. someone ever said to that u slow off from reemo slide or idk!!! and what should i change in normal tricks? Pls just gimme advice what i rly should need to change in tricks or something... :geek:

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.
Quote this message in a reply

LovEu2
08-27-2009, 10:41

What? 180!?

Well for ta, it depends on what kind of ta.

For no dao you should have grab tricks all the way.

For ta with dao, you should have about 4-5 flip tricks (like kickflip backflip, misty flip etc.) and about 5-6 grab tricks.

Good grab tricks:
Assume the Position II*
Super Hand Clap*
Kickflip One Foot Tail*
Casper Flip 360 Flip*
Kickflip Superman*
Christ Air
AC Air
Judo Madonna
Force Grab
Handspring Layout (just for the 1080 start)
Rodeo Clown

* = I feel like these are the grab tricks with best score and easiest to do, as some other grab tricks don't give that much score and have to land sideways.

Good Flip Tricks:
Kickflip Backflip
Misty Flip
Stalefish Backflip
Stalefish Frontflip
FS 540
McTwist

For ta, you don't really need a special grind. If you do want some, don't get more than 1. And you shouldn't get special lip tricks at all.

What most people use for cz are cas' with style tricks, these tricks don't really change anything in the game. They just look cool I guess. I personally just use my ta cas for cz.

And that reemo slide slows you down, I doubt that's true.
Also, there is no difference between nosemanual and normal manual.

What you should have in normal tricks doesn't really matter for ta, just pick the ones you think looks good. You don't use the normal tricks for score, you use the special tricks for score, so ye.

Shizz
08-27-2009, 10:58

It's Rodney!

LovEu2 Wrote:Well for ta, it depends on what kind of ta.

For no dao you should have grab tricks all the way.

For ta with dao, you should have about 4-5 flip tricks (like kickflip backflip, misty flip etc.) and about 5-6 grab tricks.

Good grab tricks:
Assume the Position II*
Super Hand Clap*
Kickflip One Foot Tail*
Casper Flip 360 Flip*
Kickflip Superman*
Christ Air
AC Air
Judo Madonna
Force Grab
Handspring Layout (just for the 1080 start)
Rodeo Clown

* = I feel like these are the grab tricks with best score and easiest to do, as some other grab tricks don't give that much score and have to land sideways.

Good Flip Tricks:
Kickflip Backflip
Misty Flip
Stalefish Backflip
Stalefish Frontflip
FS 540

For ta, you don't really need a special grind. If you do want some, don't get more than 1. And you shouldn't get special lip tricks at all.

What most people use for cz are cas' with style tricks, these tricks don't really change anything in the game. They just look cool I guess. I personally just use my ta cas for cz.

And that reemo slide slows you down, I doubt that's true.
Also, there is no difference between nosemanual and normal manual.

What you should have in normal tricks doesn't really matter for ta, just pick the ones you think looks good. You don't use the normal tricks for score, you use the special tricks for score, so ye.

thx (Y)

about that special manual i ment : one wheel nosemanual? a special not just nosemanual?

and : what is best? :its just for example maybe ur keys or others but mine is 6 for grab and 4 for flip so , if i choose special is it best that i only take from 6 (idk why but thats best for me) or only tricks with 4? or just 6 and 4? (if u know what i mean Wink )
and some other things: whats dao?? maybe stupid question :oops:

LovEu2
08-27-2009, 11:24

What? 180!?

With the 4 and 6, whatever you like, whatever you're used to, whatever you're most comfortable with.

What's dao? lol Tongue
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_wWoAOtSmA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Fpl4yclanDE&feature=player_profilepage">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_wWoAOt ... rofilepage</a><!-- m -->
In this video you can see very clearly what dao is, the guy starts to use it from about 0:10 of the vid. He does just a regular kickflip backflip trick, and later he does a 720. But thps3 thinks he did a 720 kickflip backflip. This is what dao is.

Skater4Life
08-27-2009, 12:44

Tony Himself

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=398">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=398</a><!-- l -->

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

Shizz
08-27-2009, 13:11

It's Rodney!

Skater4Life Wrote:http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/dist...f=17&t=398

ya und? :?

Duckman
08-27-2009, 18:23

Three-sixty!

Love pretty much covered everything, but I have one more thought about your cz cas. Keeping your special up is very important in cz as it helps with speed, so to maintain it, its a good idea to keep doing special tricks. But it's easier to do a ghetto bird or a double kickflip indy (or indeed, any grab) than a misty flip or something, because you don't have to get as much air. Staying on the ground helps speed and the ability to react quickly.

QUAK.

Shizz
08-28-2009, 08:35

It's Rodney!

thx ducky :Original , so a ghetto bird is good for cz coz u dont need much air?

Duckman
08-28-2009, 10:40

Three-sixty!

Pluto Wrote:thx ducky :Original , so a ghetto bird is good for cz coz u dont need much air?
Yeah, it's not a huge difference, but it is better.

QUAK.

ReY
08-28-2009, 14:06

Tony Himself

you need air tricks in cz? lol

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]