How To Make A Pic. Or Vid. In Thps3 EDITED!!!!!!!!!!!

tasty
08-22-2009, 18:02

Tony Himself

Try torrents.

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]
Quote this message in a reply

Shizz
08-22-2009, 18:42

It's Rodney!

tasty Wrote:Try torrents.
did't i said I HAVE IT REGISTERED :?:

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Zoe4ever
08-22-2009, 19:47

What? 180!?

Hm, I think that fraps is the best recording program ever and that your problem, hmm... It's weird, are you really sure you have full version? Or maybe, you don't have enough disk space or another possibillity is... if fraps laggs too hard, it turns recording off automatically.

Friends are like potatoes, if you eat them, they die.

wild786
08-22-2009, 22:00

w!Ld

ffs guys.. ur not even trying to give any relevant advice, except lyst so everyone other than lyst = FAIL!!

go to videos settings in fraps and select half size and put ur thps3 settings to as low as possible and remove shadows and all that crap that will hopefully lower the lag but i dont kno it depends on ur computer so i cant say lag will be all gone maby u should try removing textures too

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Shizz
08-23-2009, 08:28

It's Rodney!

wild786 Wrote:ffs guys.. ur not even trying to give any relevant advice, except lyst so everyone other than lyst = FAIL!!

go to videos settings in fraps and select half size and put ur thps3 settings to as low as possible and remove shadows and all that crap that will hopefully lower the lag but i dont kno it depends on ur computer so i cant say lag will be all gone maby u should try removing textures too

THX MAN WILDIIIIEEE Original u helped my 'already-a-year-going-on-fraps-problem'
now 2 problems is how can i do More than a min rec. en if i wonna rec. do i always need to do everything LOW?

tasty
08-23-2009, 09:22

Tony Himself

Pluto Wrote:
wild786 Wrote:ffs guys.. ur not even trying to give any relevant advice, except lyst so everyone other than lyst = FAIL!!

THX MAN WILDIIIIEEE Original u helped my 'already-a-year-going-on-fraps-problem'
now 2 problems is how can i do More than a min rec. en if i wonna rec. do i always need to do everything LOW?
.. That's why I said torrents, it's not much mb, 4 or something so fast to download. Or I can upload one for you?

GUARANDEED REGISTERED + MORE THAN ONE MINUTES.

Yes or no?

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

Shizz
08-23-2009, 10:02

It's Rodney!

tasty Wrote:
Pluto Wrote:

.. That's why I said torrents, it's not much mb, 4 or something so fast to download. Or I can upload one for you?

GUARANDEED REGISTERED + MORE THAN ONE MINUTES.

Yes or no?

idk what torrents are...isnt that bad. and i dont think that works on my computer il ask lyst or wildie (Y)

Shizz
08-23-2009, 12:39

It's Rodney!

woops... :oops: seems like my fraps isnt registered at all :?
(dont watch how good i am Tongue it was just for test ,k?!)
here: after wild told me to do everything low, it goes good , but cant rec. longer than this:(2missed tf in it Tongue) <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.eps-clan.com/videos/Skate32009-08-2309-09-40-39.avi">http://www.eps-clan.com/videos/Skate320 ... -40-39.avi</a><!-- m -->

BEFORE wild told me to do everything low : seems like good quality but to rec. its NOT good qualtiy: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.eps-clan.com/videos/Skate32009-07-2720-36-27-81.avi">http://www.eps-clan.com/videos/Skate320 ... -27-81.avi</a><!-- m -->

Duckman
08-23-2009, 12:40

Three-sixty!

1. Torrents are a P2P (peer to peer) mass method of file sharing, like limewire in a way, but different also. You need a torrent client (there are loads, but just use utorrent) which is the program that downloads the torrents for you. Then you need a website where you can get the torrents themselves. There are many good ones, such as demonoid (you need an invitation code), the pirate bay, mininova. If you have any problems just ask.

2. You need to paste the image code [IMG]url_of_ur_pic[IMG], however I dont know if you can do this with imageshack, I use photobucket and ive never had any problems. Most people on here seem to give hyperlinks to their picture if they use imageshack.

QUAK.