A Short Tribute To The King Of Pop

tasty
07-08-2009, 18:51

Tony Himself

lyst Wrote:
tasty Wrote:
ReY Wrote:you guys dont get me.. i mean that one channel for mj... i dont wanne swiths channel and see the same? get me?
.. You don't get us. When a really famous people died. The world is shocked, they love the songs, they love him/her (It's awesome). So, well. I got no more to say, because u'll never get it. :|
Yeah they all love MJ so much that the past 10 years they used MJ as the synonym of pedophile etc. I feel sorry for his family and his true fans, but the rest of the world is just following another hype again. People didn't give a shit about MJ until all the media talked about it. :|
You're right about that, we heard nothing of him about 10 years. He was gonna make some concerts, but.. he died.

@Duck That part from Paris was '' :cry: ''

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]
Quote this message in a reply

Skater4Life
07-08-2009, 22:53

Tony Himself

Well yea ppl who hate him started to like him ...
But what i was gonna say was that he lived to have the greatest rise of all the music he even lived far from that i knew that after his album invincible (2001) he wasnt gonna make songs. but some great artists didnt live to be famous as him cause they died at real early age for the biggest example Tupac died at age 25 exactly same year he got his biggest release and biggest hit album of that year i mean ofc he recorded before his death some songs and still today are out there many unheard songs of him and ye he sold like 10 mil in 2001 and 8 in 2002 and so...
Many artists do get killed because other people are jealous cuz artists have all the money and everything so they lie and sue and kill artists saying that life is unfair.
Michael was not the kind of guy to spend ALL his money on luxury and some other
unneeded shit he gave a good part of the money to charity and the world should be greatful
but all im saying is that MJ lived all he needed to live and he saw all that was needed to be seen.
He lived a great life and some great artists didnt do that.
He was probably just gonna live in peace till netural death.
Thanks for all the beautiful songs that gave many people motivation and a true reason to live you gave everyone a purpose and changed the minds of many by songs for that you will always be unique and people will always remember you.
R.I.P

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

Shizz
07-10-2009, 09:49

It's Rodney!

tasty Wrote:That part from Paris was '' :cry: ''

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.