A new password..

Sonar
06-25-2009, 22:14

Noob

I hope I qualify ''good enough'', plz pm me for pass,..

But i really think this pass with die out very fast, like every ''new" propass did.

Just my 2 cents
Quote this message in a reply

Duckman
06-25-2009, 22:38

Three-sixty!

As much as I think Sonar DOES deserve the password, oldschoolers you like, i.e your friends are being favoured here clearly, whether they'd pass or not. If nihilism was nice to everyone he would probably have been given it since he's an oldschooler and in EPS..

QUAK.

SicK
06-25-2009, 22:45

Tony Himself

lol not really. It is just faken obv sonar can do a faken lot ctf<xtc> etc also his /her ta skills maner and everything is great enought to get pw. It is obv not only being friend is enought...

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Duckman
06-25-2009, 23:00

Three-sixty!

plum Wrote:I'm one of the worst cz players
This was plum speaking yesterday.
He was given the pass regardless of his cz skills.

QUAK.

SicK
06-25-2009, 23:39

Tony Himself

Plum is the other story. Imo testing plum for new pw would be a joke. Maybe he says he isnt good at cz but that obv isnt true. Plum just isnt usin a lot of tfers like those players nowadays,i am not using much<or almost none> of them also. If for example love<who won with lyst last time> says i am bad at cz. It would be just his opinion which for sure would be far from reality Wink Even if i fight sometimes with plum <we for sure cant be consider friends> i respect him a lot and when lyst asked me who to give pw without test i was sure plum deservs it.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Duckman
06-26-2009, 00:31

Three-sixty!

fair do's. I can't back my quote up because I havn't played plum at cz.

QUAK.

Nihilism
06-26-2009, 01:55

Three-sixty!

Duckman Wrote:As much as I think Sonar DOES deserve the password, oldschoolers you like, i.e your friends are being favoured here clearly, whether they'd pass or not. If nihilism was nice to everyone he would probably have been given it since he's an oldschooler and in EPS..
I'm not nice? I'm nice to every player pretty much, unless they really piss me off.
Even when someone bugs me in my OWN server it will take him some time to get me really mad.

Lyst
06-26-2009, 07:36

Administrator
| Website
Let's try that ==Original

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

krea
06-26-2009, 11:14

Officer Dick

failed at xtc Sad would like to replace it with ta since u must know nice routes for 7 xtc in every level... and searching really good xtc routes on your own is really fucking hard. whatever i like the idea. cause i´ll get it in next month (Y) :twisted:

tasty
06-26-2009, 15:11

Tony Himself

krea Wrote:failed at xtc Sad would like to replace it with ta since u must know nice routes for 7 xtc in every level... and searching really good xtc routes on your own is really fucking hard. whatever i like the idea. cause i´ll get it in next month (Y) :twisted:
LOL! I can make 7 xtc, but not in every level Sad

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]