A new password..

Lyst
06-23-2009, 10:15

Administrator
| Website
Introduction
Yes, I know that I said a new password is going to fail and we can ban the players.
But half the players joining my server needs to be kicked... I'm more busy kicking/banning players than with playing games. Plus the level of the last generation is so fucking low, it makes you wanna vomit.

The testers:
That's why we are going to try to bring a little bit more structure in the pro-community again. Blind, wild and me have chosen good requirements you need to show you're a worthy player. I hope this makes people want to practice harder, because the level now is very disappointing. Since I don't want to be some leader of this community, I made a team of people with both skills and knowledge about THPS. But most important of all, these people can be trusted. These people in this team, will test the most of you (some of you, we already know, don't need to be tested, those people will get a pm here or in the game within a few days). I didn't speak with everyone of this team yet, but I thought about:
Sick, Rambone, Juice, Ryker, Blind, Fatguy, Rey, Love, Wild and Lyst.
If you don't want to test anyone, just tell me. So if you want to know the password you can ask one of these people. This team will have a private subforum in which they discuss, and also post the people they tested, whether they failed or not. This way we can see who got the password in a fair way. If you're telling the password, and you're not one of these 10 guys, you'll be banned from the community. So if your friend wants to join, let him knock on one of our doors by sending a pm at the forum/game.

The test:
You will be tested at several aspects of the game like combo, strategy, in time skills and last but not least fair play.
To test your comboskills you'll have to do 7 xtc in 2 different levels we pick (we won't pick levels like SI). Ofcourse you can have multiple tries.

To test your strategy skills and fair play, you'll play some 1vs1 cz.
Next we'll test your in time skills, by starting a 2 min koth game at a random level, you should at least get 50 seconds.
As last we ask some questions about some thps basics.

At the end of the test you'll hear if you're passed or failed, you're failed if you fail at one of the above called skills, the tester might give you tips about how to work on that. You cannot be tested twice within 30 days, so if you're tested, and failed you have to wait at least 30 days before you can have a retry, so better first be sure you're capable of doing all these things.

As Last:
I hope this will work and many people will cooperate to make this community a worthy pro-community again. I'll use the new password in 10 days from now, so we already have a good amount of people who know it, I hope other hosts will do so too.

Lyst, Blind, Wild

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

bluey
06-23-2009, 15:55

FATALITY

nice idea.

Have i to be tested when i ll be back this summer or not? Original

Btw could you think about the idea of graf challenge in "other challenge"?

Heart

Duckman
06-23-2009, 17:11

Three-sixty!

Sounds like a good thing to try.
Will you still host with t sometimes? (Asking this openly to any of the 10, not just lyst)

QUAK.

SicK
06-23-2009, 19:56

Tony Himself

I hope they wont if at least 4 ppl who knows it will play.Otherwise the idea and pas itself will die really fast. Tod should be now for players who train there cuz they want a new pas. They wont want it if no1 will use it.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

shin
06-23-2009, 19:57

old.
| Website
pm me.

thank you.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Nihilism
06-24-2009, 16:09

Three-sixty!

Disgusting.

Plato
06-24-2009, 21:44

Proskater

And with 7 xtc you mean like in CZ? ( i only knew xtz and xtc, but i always thought it was the same...

or is it?) (Y)

wild786
06-24-2009, 21:48

w!Ld

7 xtz= getting all 6 zones 7 times
7 xtc= capping 7 flags

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

SicK
06-24-2009, 23:15

Tony Himself

Plato Wrote:And with 7 xtc you mean like in CZ? ( i only knew xtz and xtc, but i always thought it was the same...

or is it?) (Y)

not the same maybe try to remember this and it will help u:
xtc- eXtra Time Captures
xtz- eXtra Time Zones

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

shin
06-25-2009, 08:16

old.
| Website
buahaha even I can't make 7xtc in 2 levelsLaugh