Ownish has pb trainer...

Ownish
06-09-2009, 21:41

2 EZ 4 OWNI

lyst Wrote:The question is: does ownish have a brother? :?
The answer is yea
Zoe4ever Wrote:I think this is really dumb, for three reasons...

- Ownish wouldn't really need pb, it sucks more than playing without it, especially in CZ!
- IF Ownish would want PB, he would ask his brother, and I am sure he is smart enough not to ask it from that kind of 'weirdo' like Vadru is.
- Vadru is gay!
all true especially the last one
Quote this message in a reply

Blindie
06-09-2009, 21:55

Wannabe

Zoe4ever Wrote:I think this is really dumb, for three reasons...

- Ownish wouldn't really need pb, it sucks more than playing without it, especially in CZ!
- IF Ownish would want PB, he would ask his brother, and I am sure he is smart enough not to ask it from that kind of 'weirdo' like Vadru is.
- Vadru is gay!

Number 1: What if he lied? Vadru wrote he saw him using it at SLAP, it doesn't suck in that for him does it?

Number two: If lyst didn't know he has brother even he said people in uT know? Why his brother would have pb? With what nick he plays? If his brother have PB why would HIS BROTHER ask Vadru for PB?? If his brother didn't but he has brother, WHY OWNISH ASKED VADRU. This ain't "Why would he have asked" This is "Why he asked" If Ownish has NO brother, or even has but who sais his brother has PB. Vadru said he sent ownish skate3.exe with pb, cuz he didn't think ownish uses it for other stuff than just cz, but he saw him using it at slap. Now later Vadru saw him asking for trainer so he can put it OFF. W H Y Do i bother to write this when you don't read it at the first time... THIS ALL HAPPEND HALF A YEAR AGO. VADRU WROTE THAT HE STARTED ASKING FOR TRAINER FEW DAYS AGO.

Number 3: I don't know what you mean with vadru being a "weirdo". Thats lil bit kind of insult. Vadru has used a lot of time tho to make the thps3 2.0, which has useful things in it. All he get's is ppl calling him gay and weirdo. Maybe he has a bit different sense of humor?

That's why they call me bad company.
BC

SicK
06-09-2009, 22:10

Tony Himself

go away hater

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Skater4Life
06-10-2009, 09:33

Tony Himself

ahhhhh ok first of all
Zoe4ever Wrote:- Ownish wouldn't really need pb
How do you know for sure? (any 100% proof ??)
second : How do you really know that he has a brother? (maybe it is ownish but different nick in game or so)
third : If his brother truly has pb than why did he or his brother ask for it?
and just answear this do you and your brother live in the same house??

One more thing idk why everyone is turning against Vadru he is a good guy what did he do to upset most of the community so they call him gay?

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

slappy
06-10-2009, 15:26

U WOT M8
| Website
Skater4Life Wrote:How do you know for sure? (any 100% proof ??)
second : How do you really know that he has a brother? (maybe it is ownish but different nick in game or so)
third : If his brother truly has pb than why did he or his brother ask for it?
and just answear this do you and your brother live in the same house??

One more thing idk why everyone is turning against Vadru he is a good guy what did he do to upset most of the community so they call him gay?

could not say it better :/

krea
06-10-2009, 17:27

Officer Dick

this might be noob question but what exactly does pb i never heard of it...

this thread is not about vadru. tho vadru made some really nice features to th3 and he is always nice to everyone also he doesn´t kick players being not so good from his server. ==Original

foolish
06-10-2009, 17:44

Three-sixty!

krea Wrote:this might be noob question but what exactly does pb i never heard of it...

this thread is not about vadru. tho vadru made some really nice features to th3 and he is always nice to everyone also he doesn´t kick players being not so good from his server. ==Original

HE SPAMS A LOT :ASD and yes he is a nice guy Original

well, i didn't have pb myself anytime. but i think the name says all, perfect balance, so it might just be the same as the single player cheat.

oh noes!

kampfzwerg
06-10-2009, 18:30

Wannabe

I dont need a trainer for perfect balance (santa)

Zoe4ever
06-10-2009, 19:01

What? 180!?

Hmm, OK. Ownish, who from uT knows your brother?

Friends are like potatoes, if you eat them, they die.

Lyms
06-10-2009, 20:08

What? 180!?

Well ye he got owned, but I think he won't use it anymore. If he does he just :shock: sucks dicks. :shock:

You're Pro or you're Noob, that's life.