manual bug

Ownish
05-18-2009, 16:30

2 EZ 4 OWNI

lol it is> thats new for me then. I always use no bw manual from defmod...
Quote this message in a reply

Domsk-tmC
05-18-2009, 18:10

Wannabe

Ohmy ownish outet himself Laugh
cheater Tongue

[Image: signaturenglish.php]

Ownish
05-18-2009, 18:30

2 EZ 4 OWNI

why is it cheat?

ReY
05-18-2009, 18:47

Tony Himself

ownish Wrote:why is it cheat?
cuz it isn't in the original game.

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]

Ownish
05-18-2009, 18:51

2 EZ 4 OWNI

then why is airtrix in improv and other things allowed then? it isnt original game too

ReY
05-18-2009, 18:55

Tony Himself

YOUR REALY REALY DUMB OMFG LOL I LAUGHT NOW XdD.
fast air trick is cheat when you use it in games like ta or graff etc in improve what isn't a real game it isn't a cheat! fast airtricks for ta is cheat cuz you get more air more base.
no backwards manual is cheat cuz i do get backwards and you doesn't so in games like ctf it is a cheat cuz you always land your manual like you want and i doesn't ok got it? :ugeek:

Norway
05-18-2009, 22:47

Wannabe

Ok,if defmod isnt allowed, then ill try hex it,dont tell me thats cheating Closedeyes

If I Meet You,I ctrl+alt+delete You!

ReY
05-19-2009, 08:33

Tony Himself

Norway Wrote:Ok,if defmod isnt allowed, then ill try hex it,dont tell me thats cheating Closedeyes
dude that's just the same Xd
just use original game

plum
05-20-2009, 11:57

Tony Himself
| Website
ReY Wrote:YOUR REALY REALY DUMB OMFG LOL I LAUGHT NOW XdD.
fast air trick is cheat when you use it in games like ta or graff etc in improve what isn't a real game it isn't a cheat! fast airtricks for ta is cheat cuz you get more air more base.
It's cheat in all games. You can fill in the special meter faster, stand up faster. You can easier keep special meter full, tricks are faster so you don't bail too much etc..

ReY Wrote:no backwards manual is cheat cuz i do get backwards and you doesn't so in games like ctf it is a cheat cuz you always land your manual like you want and i doesn't ok got it? :ugeek:
Almost everyone use no bw manuals. It's unoffical fix for bug. DAO and BW manual were fixed in next thps game. It's not that Neversoft wanted to include BW manuals. NS admited that they were unwanted bugs. With this BW fix you play thps3 as it was meant to be played. Belive me or not, but in 2002 noone in NS could land 10 mil combo, until some thps3 player called ChosenOne was invited to test thps4. He showed 10 m ils combo (: but also dao and bw manuals.

The tricks speed was form the begining of development planned to be like that. You can say that in thps4 tricks are faster. Ok, but NS made them faster, not to fix something. If you need fast tricks, go play THPS4, not THPS3*.

*I have nothing against fast tricks, but if you say that no BW manuals is cheat, than don't moan about someone using BW manuals fix. OK?

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

SicK
05-20-2009, 23:58

Tony Himself

plum Wrote:
ReY Wrote:YOUR REALY REALY DUMB OMFG LOL I LAUGHT NOW XdD.
It's cheat in all games. You can fill in the special meter faster, stand up faster. You can easier keep special meter full, tricks are faster so you don't bail too much etc..

ReY Wrote:no backwards manual is cheat cuz i do get backwards and you doesn't so in games like ctf it is a cheat cuz you always land your manual like you want and i doesn't ok got it? :ugeek:
Almost everyone use no bw manuals. It's unoffical fix for bug. DAO and BW manual were fixed in next thps game. It's not that Neversoft wanted to include BW manuals. NS admited that they were unwanted bugs. With this BW fix you play thps3 as it was meant to be played. Belive me or not, but in 2002 noone in NS could land 10 mil combo, until some thps3 player called ChosenOne was invited to test thps4. He showed 10 m ils combo (: but also dao and bw manuals.

The tricks speed was form the begining of development planned to be like that. You can say that in thps4 tricks are faster. Ok, but NS made them faster, not to fix something. If you need fast tricks, go play THPS4, not THPS3*.

I pty much agree with plum almost with everything he wrote here .
+ hispoint is really right about fast trix
+if u get bw manual just do late manual on bw manual it will fix it without any mods<for the topic problem> Tongue
btw i did 20mil back in 2002 offline NS sux then Wink

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]