Noobs on pro servers !

Zoe4ever
05-12-2009, 17:52

What? 180!?

Well, he's good in other games too.

Friends are like potatoes, if you eat them, they die.
Quote this message in a reply

Lyst
05-12-2009, 17:53

Administrator
| Website
Skater4Life Wrote:you think a begginer will always come?
ah damn you are sooooo wrong.
I remember when i started playing online i knew already some things and the only good player that would accept me and teach me everything i know now was Vadru!(thx vad Original )
And then those who hosted with pw would make a non-pw serv and i came sometime and i got banned always but i once came and they didnt kick me and we played cz (which i never play) and i owned him.
Just see his skills give him a try and if you want teach him some things and give him tips to get better.
Did you own a pro or someone in a proserver? Because since 2006. there are a lot of players in these servers who were definately not considered pro.

Plus if not every "noob" would join the proserver there would be enough ppl to learn from, outside the proservers. Once you've learned enough, you can join. Anyway the requirements of obtaining the password become lower and lower, just because people like you think, owning someone in a proserver makes you a pro.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

SicK
05-12-2009, 18:29

Tony Himself

It is obv that if some1 who 1st time play cz comes to pro pw server and win mean:
1)the dude was afk whole game
2)the dude saw pw somewhere and tried it he is obv not a pro even in newsql meaning= new cz only player.

and thats all.Tit is impossible to come as a noob doesnt knowning even zones and win with experienced good player<the one we can call pro > just like that .Well i want to admit 1 win is nothing. It is good to play to 3 or 5 wins and the result will be a lot more objective. I used to be good at cz time ago some players remember that<not many here ^^>. I didn't losing a lot but still it is impossible to win every game. Sometimes when i lost 1 single game with some1 who cared too much he was like ohoho u not that good i own u. Well imo wining 1 game ,1 round doenst mean some1 owned<or is even good,or better then his oponent>. It is good to meantion that.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Skater4Life
05-12-2009, 18:52

Tony Himself

well everyone knows where zones in AP are and since Vadru learned me lots of tfs i just used them in a game and it worked out as it still does.
@lyst : it was someone from pro servers idk who i actually consider pro

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

Shizz
05-12-2009, 19:57

It's Rodney!

I would like it that somebody helps me with learning new things...to get better.
But problem is that somebody who helps me just does it 1 time , or he's nvr online, or...(btw: goof already learned me 1 hour(thx Wink ))
anyway: If somebody wonna help me to get better ...tell me! pls!

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Plato
05-12-2009, 20:15

Proskater

Skater4Life Wrote:Ahhh CMON dont say stupid things yes first thing we say is hi but ppl learned that you dont have to say first thing ap cuz its always on AP.(they learned that while their noob days)
I mean how can someone call him self pro if he just plays AP just move on and play other maps!!

Most of the time they say RIO, but that was just an example of the brutality of some of the thps3 players. also hated; overconfidence :ugeek:

Plato
05-12-2009, 20:22

Proskater

Pluto Wrote:I would like it that somebody helps me with learning new things...to get better.
But problem is that somebody who helps me just does it 1 time , or he's nvr online, or...(btw: goof already learned me 1 hour(thx Wink ))
anyway: If somebody wonna help me to get better ...tell me! pls!

Id love to help my namemate :mrgreen:
We can all learn from eachother. Id like to have some help too so maybe Pluto could help me out :mrgreen: Or maybe someone else, im open for all answers :geek:

slappy
05-12-2009, 21:53

U WOT M8
| Website
hmm nice idea and if u think i am good enough i am in i am on every day

Domsk-tmC
05-12-2009, 22:14

Wannabe

someone can tell me now what is pro pw
how much are there
how to get them
and everything else i have to know about pro pw's

[Image: signaturenglish.php]

plum
05-12-2009, 22:57

Tony Himself
| Website
Domsk, 1 pro pw was mentioned here in this topic!

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.