Noobs on pro servers !

slappy
05-07-2009, 18:06

U WOT M8
| Website
fuck this some noobs like AM Styler came to tastys pro pw server today and the pw will be spreading like hell so what we do (i think all started with secret)?
Quote this message in a reply

slappy
05-07-2009, 18:23

U WOT M8
| Website
here is proof [Image: be4cc0c0ec.jpg]

SicK
05-07-2009, 18:33

Tony Himself

LOL. I really like when lot of you call players noobs with such a proud ^^ Nah nvm it but there is smthin like ban in this game still so just use it.

Todger is worth nothin also these days everyone have it. What i think is they mainly ve todger so u can use dex... or not well-known bl.. or pi... .peace.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Ghost
05-07-2009, 18:34

anyone in my server said some pros talked about the pw and he saw it..

ReY
05-07-2009, 18:47

Tony Himself

why host with ''pro'' pw?
cuz you think its cool to use propass?
i remeber the time when spider told me.
i was lucky cuz if he didn't i would have play cz matches vs some big ''pros''
stupid rule.

my opinion is: dont host with pro pw just play with all people its alot of fun and you can show the beginners some stuff, they would love you!

btw:
slappy Wrote:fuck this some noobs like AM Styler came to tastys pro pw server
lol just funny to see those words in the same line :lol:

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]

plum
05-07-2009, 20:12

Tony Himself
| Website
pffft
When YOU guys were coming on pro servers people complained about that. Remember YOU also were noobs. This is about all ppl here, including me and sick. And btw tod was posted on tXo (tod was tXo clan password) ages ago. It's not pro pw anymore. Just some ppl dont know it. Use d... instead.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

SicK
05-07-2009, 20:17

Tony Himself

plum Wrote:pffft
When YOU guys were coming on pro servers people complained about that. Remember YOU also were noobs. This is about all ppl here, including me and sick.

Yes that's why this topic seemd funny to me.

Quote:my opinion is: dont host with pro pw just play with all people its alot of fun and you can show the beginners some stuff, they would love you!

with that i can't agree cuz i tried it and some my friends also tried like 2ss. It is more better to teach ppl in way Lyst does it with uT . Better is to find some talented players bring them to our community and then show them stuff. You can't teach 7ppl on 1 server in same time but if u pick 2-3 ppl from all servers<not pro players servers lets say> and try to show them things it can work.

CHAMP

Shizz
05-10-2009, 07:35

It's Rodney!

SicK Wrote:
plum Wrote:pffft
When YOU guys were coming on pro servers people complained about that. Remember YOU also were noobs. This is about all ppl here, including me and sick.

Yes that's why this topic seemd funny to me.

Quote:my opinion is: dont host with pro pw just play with all people its alot of fun and you can show the beginners some stuff, they would love you!

with that i can't agree cuz i tried it and some my friends also tried like 2ss. It is more better to teach ppl in way Lyst does it with uT . Better is to find some talented players bring them to our community and then show them stuff. You can't teach 7ppl on 1 server in same time but if u pick 2-3 ppl from all servers<not pro players servers lets say> and try to show them things it can work.
But if we teach new ppl(and they become good) , then almost everybody will have the pro pw!? and wont be fun anymore(i think).

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

SicK
05-10-2009, 09:07

Tony Himself

Well the truth is it will be more fun if every1 have pro pw and play with skills which we can call "pro players skills" - not many players like that thosedays tho. If every1 play on same or almost same <HIGH> level then everything would be a lot funnier then now.

Idk ppl think knowing pro pw makes them better. It is like u join new clan.Have new tag and u think u r better<total bulshit>.Tag won't make u better,pro pw also. Playing with better ppl on pro pw servers will but only if you want that. Trying to find something urself,trying to go to the basics and not only doing cz ap tfs will make u better. Playing one game<like cz> most of the time will stop you and u won't get better .

Older more experienced players still plays and if you want to get better you should try to ask them some tips or if u are not sure about smthing. You can also ask on forum idk why new players act like they know everything. I remember how one day fatguy asked about those "props","whos ur daddy","noway" he prolly asked some more stuff and now he is pty good player. Watching vids,asking when u r not sure ,playing and having fun can make a pro player who wont only be able to play cz but will be able to play all games on high level.

CHAMP

Plato
05-10-2009, 21:35

Proskater

I know some guy named BRAINSTORM told the pw in public..
But, isnt it time to create a new pro pw.. t- is way too old..

I really wonder.. who told the 'noobs'? If i know who, i think i might ban him from every visit to my server :geek: