THPS3 2.0

Vadru
05-28-2009, 15:54

What? 180!?

this bug isnt in bcoz of the mod yes and the fix is hard but since i added chat in menu just click change cam + grind and go client menu then enter chat message and u can say im stuck start game then when someone start game u get back
Quote this message in a reply

Shizz
06-20-2009, 11:19

It's Rodney!

Duckman Wrote:
Norway Wrote:Sometimes when i join a server and the game ends,im standing on the start and cant move or chat (if you know what i mean) Can u please fix this bug in your new update Vadru ?
That happens sometimes to me without his mod.
yups me2...btw: everything is deleted from my comp. :cry: :cry: g2 install th3 ag, g2 install this mod ag...

AND IT DOESNT WORKS..... :cry:

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

06-20-2009, 14:01

Unregistered

How come everything got deleted?

Shizz
06-20-2009, 14:50

It's Rodney!

Doffen Wrote:How come everything got deleted?
well...Once Upon A Time,my computer was so slow, that we did go to somebody who can backup all our ,photos , pictures etc... ,and all the rest he had to delete . But i asked him to not delete my game files :cry: ,and he did...
and they all lived happily ever after.... :?

Got It.?

06-20-2009, 16:47

Unregistered

Yeah, I got it.
Shame your files got deleted, all the cas', park's etc. :|

Skater4Life
06-20-2009, 18:22

Tony Himself

i removed this cuz THPS 2.0 is very buggy since i couldnt even turn on thps3 so i guessed it was this mod so i removed it and thps3 works fine again now i might download only if its 100% clean cuz i started to hate mods so i removed all mods and even fastair and all lvls with changed skins or sky and started to play clean again.

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

Shizz
06-21-2009, 19:52

It's Rodney!

Doffen Wrote:Yeah, I got it.
Shame your files got deleted, all the cas', park's etc. :|
lol,idc about park's rly....well idc anything,bcoz my career i can end with cheat(not that i'm a cheater I Never Use Cheats(lol i am evan to lazy to dl them, or find them)but career is so easy that i dont spend my time on that :roll: )...my cas' i can make ag...and my special trick slots ill have to do ag ... is not that bad

But like S4L said... i tryed to download this Mod ag , but th3 doesnt wonna start( i mean it crashes everytime the menu just is uploading) Sad ,maybe ill try to dl it ag in vacation, and try to fix it

Btw: im now playing mostly Thug2 (just got it Wink ) , and there i have a cool park!!!
il try to make vid. from it ( if somebody could explaine me how to work with fraps... Sad ) and if its good park il upload it .

Shizz
07-07-2009, 14:47

It's Rodney!

that guy who deleted all my files, to deleted WinRar...but he installed 7zipfile manager or something,and thats almost the same ...or should i install WinRar ag :?: :?

ok...just tried it: F*cking did't helped anything...still same ... when i write th3 mod and start thps3 it still crashes :cry: :?

Lalita
09-29-2009, 03:07

Officer Dick
| Website
Pluto Wrote:
Doffen Wrote:How come everything got deleted?
well...Once Upon A Time,my computer was so slow, that we did go to somebody who can backup all our ,photos , pictures etc... ,and all the rest he had to delete . But i asked him to not delete my game files :cry: ,and he did...
and they all lived happily ever after.... :?

Got It.?

Same thing happeded to my computer 1 month ago we told him to backup my photos and stuff and we said PLZ DO BACKUP MY VIDEOS I MADE and what do u know he deletes everything and my THPS3 cas got deleted and I had passed the game 18 times in 2 weeks, when i turned the computer on i almost starting crying bcuz all my movies were gone they took me months of hard work to do but most of my videos are on youtube <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/BMXRedBullBMX">http://www.youtube.com/BMXRedBullBMX</a><!-- m -->

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Vadru
10-25-2009, 22:48

What? 180!?

for all this waiting for the new update I want to inform you that it will come this week and that it will fix many of the bugs and have new font options and i wanted to ask for some suggestions on fonts here maybe some vote or somethng then the 3 best will go in the mod installer as a question wich you wanna use well feel free to write a color but the best would be if you write the RGB code wich you can find in programs like photoshop then I can make the exact color you want.