THPS3 2.0

Vadru
05-16-2009, 19:46

What? 180!?

nah doffen totaly wrong u just extract the winrar to where skate3.exe is then click startinstall.exe and it put scripts and all files to it right directory and u wait and it auto load defmod then u write th3 mod
Quote this message in a reply

plum
05-17-2009, 00:24

Tony Himself
| Website
I've instaled it, but my pc got suck, when I did special trick(540 Tailwhip) in 2 players mode in Canada. Later my thps3 crashed when I was just about to land 360 Benihana in Foundry. Then I decied to remove this mod.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Shizz
05-17-2009, 18:04

It's Rodney!

Vadru Wrote:nah doffen totaly wrong u just extract the winrar to where skate3.exe is then click startinstall.exe and it put scripts and all files to it right directory and u wait and it auto load defmod then u write th3 mod
thats what idk , where can u find skate3.exe Ohmy

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Domsk-tmC
05-17-2009, 19:13

Wannabe

its the game file
c:/Programs/Activision/THPS3/Skate3.exe
(maybe it is called somehow other but its a .exe file)

[Image: signaturenglish.php]

Shizz
05-18-2009, 17:55

It's Rodney!

Still dont get it. Sad :?

If somebody still wonna take some time to explaine it to me , than explain it clear, not fast explain , but total...( like: 1. u do this, than u do this,...)
Ohmy Tongue , i can go in internet lobby while im IN SOMEBODY's SERVER , but i did't installed the update yet Ohmy :? :?: but cant go in internet lobby while im IN MY OWN SERVER(but i cant host)...
:?: :!:

plum
05-18-2009, 17:56

Tony Himself
| Website
Pluto Wrote:Still dont get it. Sad :?

If somebody still wonna take some time to explaine it to me , than explain it clear, not fast explain , but total...( like: 1. u do this, than u do this,...)
Ohmy Tongue , i can go in internet lobby while im IN SOMEBODY's SERVER , but i did't installed the update yet Ohmy :? :?: but cant go in internet lobby while im IN MY OWN SERVER(but i cant host)...
Use less smilies.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

05-18-2009, 19:14

Unregistered

1.Open the update in WINRAR.You should see some files, some .exe and some .qb.
2.Still, have WINRAR open, but open C/Programfiles/Activision/Thps3
3.Go to WINRAR, copy all the .exe files you find and put them in C/Programfiles/Activision/Thps3.
4.Copy all the .qb files and put them in C/Programfiles/Activision/Thps3/Data/Scripts
5.Close WINRAR.
6.Go to C/Programfiles/Activision/Thps3 again.
7.Press "Startinstall.exe", press install on the pop-up window.
8.Do the same as in step 7. with "Setup.exe".
9.Put the new Defmod on your desktop.You can use this for playing with the new script folder, named "Th3 Mod".You have to write that in "scripts folder" on the new defmod.
10.Start thps3 with "Th3 Mod" script-file.
11.Go to a server, press grab 3 times to open the mod-menu.
12.Try out the mod and it's features!

I hope this Tutorial helps.

Norway
05-18-2009, 20:29

Wannabe

All i did was Replacing the .qb files in Scripts,and gave the S*** in the other stuff Laugh

If I Meet You,I ctrl+alt+delete You!

Shizz
05-18-2009, 20:33

It's Rodney!

Doffen Wrote:

1.Open the update in WINRAR.You should see some files, some .exe and some .qb.
2.Still, have WINRAR open, but open C/Programfiles/Activision/Thps3
3.Go to WINRAR, copy all the .exe files you find and put them in C/Programfiles/Activision/Thps3.
4.Copy all the .qb files and put them in C/Programfiles/Activision/Thps3/Data/Scripts
5.Close WINRAR.
6.Go to C/Programfiles/Activision/Thps3 again.
7.Press "Startinstall.exe", press install on the pop-up window.
8.Do the same as in step 7. with "Setup.exe".
9.Put the new Defmod on your desktop.You can use this for playing with the new script folder, named "Th3 Mod".You have to write that in "scripts folder" on the new defmod.
10.Start thps3 with "Th3 Mod" script-file.
11.Go to a server, press grab 3 times to open the mod-menu.
12.Try out the mod and it's features!

I hope this Tutorial helps.
lol ik from those smilies....
doffen: thx , but i did't installed it ( i think ) but as i saw in th3 it seems that i did :? anyway i think i have it bcoz , i can now go to internetlobby everywhere and 'update3' stance at the top....so i have it Original even i did't installed it :?
sry for those smilies Tongue :lol: Original Laugh Wink :? :!: :!:

Vadru
05-19-2009, 21:59

What? 180!?

OK DOFFEN... wrong again u shouldnt bost since u gave wrong now he install it but dont get some importent updated files.... u copy ALL FILES from the arcive into where skate3.exe is THEN u click startinstall.exe thats all