Poll: Which one is better?
CZ
CTF
[Show Results]

CZ vs CTF

Duckman
05-15-2009, 14:47

Three-sixty!

Hmmm, and here we have the issue of passworded servers again, putting off people from getting better. Segregating the "pros" from the rest. I don't like giving out the password, but I think if you're active and are willing to learn, then why not.

QUAK.
Quote this message in a reply

ReY
05-15-2009, 15:49

Tony Himself

JUST HOST WITHOUT PASS! THAN PEOPLE LIKE HIM CAN JOIN THE SERVER AND WE GET TO KNOW THEM!
DONT GIVE ANY PASSWORD YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT.
FOR GIVING A PASS TO SOMEBODY YOU NEED TO ASK ATLEAST 10 PEOPLE FROM 4 DIF CLANS.
HAHA!

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]

Lyst
05-15-2009, 15:54

Administrator
| Website
Domsk-tmC Wrote:how?
i dont have any pw for your servers or for other ppl
and the other newbieas always want to play ta graff or maybe slap
This is turning the world upsidedown, the people who you're looking for are in the proservers, but they should never have been there, they should be outside our servers and train with people like you, they all do want to play cz/ctf with you. Until they are good enough to join proservers. That's the way you keep the level of players up to the max.

Nowadays it's the other way around, people want to join proservers, because of people who have almost the same skills play there too, only there is still this huge gap between the few real pro's still playing and the rest, it's best explained with these numbers:
Pro's: 1 1 2 2 2 2 3
Rest: 20 21 22 23 23 24 25 26 27 27 28 29 29

This 'rest' shouldn't be playing in proservers (yet), even though it would leave the pro's alone with a very small group, not worthy to host for. The rest should first get to the level of 5-7 to become the propassword, and they can help eachother in training, because a lot of you people have the same skills.
But it seems that this 'rest' group are already satisfied when they have the propassword and hang around this lvl 20-25.

ps. ofcourse there are some (but max 3-5) who are between those two groups and heading towards the pro's, those are the people wanting to improve and they are the next generation of best players. In the end it's all about ambition and talent.

@rey: I don't feel like playing with players even worse than those playing in proservers now. That's why I host with a password.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Domsk-tmC
05-15-2009, 17:47

Wannabe

Duckman Wrote:Hmmm, and here we have the issue of passworded servers again, putting off people from getting better. Segregating the "pros" from the rest. I don't like giving out the password, but I think if you're active and are willing to learn, then why not.
i dont want to get the pro pw('s) from someone
i want to get it myself or dont get it

[Image: signaturenglish.php]

ReY
05-15-2009, 17:56

Tony Himself

keep that in your mind, and you'll become a master!

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]

Duckman
05-15-2009, 18:09

Three-sixty!

ReY Wrote:JUST HOST WITHOUT PASS! THAN PEOPLE LIKE HIM CAN JOIN THE SERVER AND WE GET TO KNOW THEM!
DONT GIVE ANY PASSWORD YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT.
FOR GIVING A PASS TO SOMEBODY YOU NEED TO ASK ATLEAST 10 PEOPLE FROM 4 DIF CLANS.
HAHA!
I can't host :shock: I've never given the pass out and I don't plan to (I've denied people in my own clan before, oD that is) Original

QUAK.