cz as team game.

Lyst
01-30-2009, 08:42

Administrator
| Website
Hmm, In my opinion if you stop to turn it's camping, but ofcourse you can make a turn, just keep your speed. Or use a corner/wall to turn around fast.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

wild786
01-30-2009, 17:45

w!Ld

hmmm, in my opinion if i say ur camping, then ur camping :ugeek:

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

plum
02-09-2009, 01:44

Tony Himself
| Website
When I play cz I always backup my partners. Usually I follow behind him/her, but sometimes I take opposite direction if I know that opponents are close behind. If my partner lose key I can take it back, if don't I can slap opposite team. Original As a teammate I can't do much to help, but I keep eye on key, I slap campers and I follow behind my teammate as close as possible. When it comes to slaps I don't try to avoid them (when someone bail or stay on my way I don't mind slaping :twisted: ), but I don't think I slap alot. The best cz games are 1 vs 1 duels. I had some GGs when I played vs blaq (and some others). The best team game is obviously CTF!!!

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

sHaKe
02-12-2009, 12:48

Proskater

I think supportin my partner by slapping the others is what the game is about.Our team should win so why shouldnt i try to protect my partner by slapping the others?

I think goin up the stairs from base ( in ap with key ) and then got slapped by some1 who's coming down is camping as well as stopping and turning.