Stick-it #33

RyKbitcher
01-09-2009, 00:39

What? 180!?

first,to let this topic not die,nice stick it enters from both.

but its sad that evry1 argues...
i rly dont want to argue with ANYONE!
i like tds people and i like bc people but i dont like when they argue
man thps3 is about fun and not about''you stole sth'' or ''you called me a noob'' etc.
There werent any tournaments earlier and i dont want tournaments if then theres only coming out such shit...

want that thps3 keeps for fun and not for argue

[color=#FF0000]
HAPPY NU(DE) YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
WE HAVE A NEW FREAKING VIDEO HAHAHAHA

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="">(linkdidntwork)</a><!-- m -->
TAKE THIS 2011!!

EDIT: I'll leave it like this for nostalgic boner reasons.
Quote this message in a reply

Lyst
01-09-2009, 08:50

Administrator
| Website
Bweh, you guys are seriously caring too much about yourself/clan.
And I mean both sides with that.
- Sick complaining that bc wins all last stickits
- Sick complaining in a prev si, that copying a line is lame, now he does the same, just by doing a revert few secs earlier. No different objects is no different line.
- Rey copied a line in a previous stick-it, and is now complaining that sick does the same.

Please, I'll add some rules to the stick-it's tonight, about what is allowed in each type of stick-it. And I think I'll need to give approval to f2c stick-it's. Since you can make it this easy, that the guy who reads it first (or got told first) will be the winner.

If you want your ranking pts based on fair facts, only enter tourneys (except improv), because there is no judging involved.

ps. if you guys can't live with a clanranking, I'll just remove this option and only have a individual ranking.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

SicK
01-09-2009, 09:48

Tony Himself

omg yea i copied lol what more? This line was fucking obvious before rey even landed it. Begin is sure and what i did was other end <grinded less objects and did faster revert with fast 2kisseds to totem> . Look at fkone's 1st post i am sure he thought about similar or even same line. Some stick its doesnt give u a lot of ways if u want to be faster you can't use other way you can just modify this one and thats what i did. U are still going back to my post where i wrote copy line is lame lol. Did u at least watched how rey copied juice there? He did EXACTLY the same shit just his grind was 0.1 sec faster and he did cut it better that's all. He did not change anything i changed i won stop argue about it just land it faster.
btw
rey Wrote:maybe not 100% fair but fastest way is fastest way
by a ltl edit at juice ending made i 8 sec.
stick it 28 rey-2.wmv

so just look in stick it 28 topic and watch lol. ONCE MORE HE DIDN'T CHANGE SHIT! IT was like 0.1 sec anytime. 5secs faster when he landed in 31 sec is a lot more don't u think? If i will just copy his line my time would be about 29-30 maybe.

And even if i did it only to show him how stupid copying is i think it was still worth it. Juice didn't cry like lil baby eventho he didn't feel happy for sure also cuz of that some1 copied his line. All what rey can do is whine .

what is more everyone can easly see that BC STARTED to do some UNFAIR STUFF in stick its. Topic show and in 1hour max they have ready way ok if it is easy stick it like last 1st to complete were. But with some harder ones finding a way<and land it,cap it> needs time prolly a lot more then 1hour.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

ReY
01-09-2009, 10:04

Tony Himself

bullshit blablabla
why dont just stop if lyst ask for?
your way is faster idc anymoren gj best god thps3 player Wink

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]

SicK
01-09-2009, 10:05

Tony Himself

ReY Wrote:best god thps3 player Wink

That's me! :mrgreen:

CHAMP

shin
01-09-2009, 13:11

old.
| Website
no you aren't.

anyway We should respect the rules. I don't care if someone is my good friend or he isn't. sick gets warn.

btw nice runs Original

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Blindie
01-09-2009, 14:28

Wannabe

SicK Wrote:what is more everyone can easly see that BC STARTED to do some UNFAIR STUFF in stick its. Topic show and in 1hour max they have ready way ok if it is easy stick it like last 1st to complete were. But with some harder ones finding a way<and land it,cap it> needs time prolly a lot more then 1hour.

Please. I tried to make something new and something not so easy. How i can help, if my bad campers camp here waiting for stick-its. But I have not done any stick-its before. Im sorry if it was too easy, and I'll make harder one next time.

About earlier stick-it, it might not be easy to everyone. Stick-its are good entertain, lets keep it so. (I got headache during capping that one)

Good entry from both of you, it's almost same way, but is there other short ones, i don't know. But we will see how it ends, if we get more awesome entrys and interesting ones. Maybe bc wins, maybe bc doesn't, maybe tds does, maybe doesn't, maybe I get a warning from speaking this thing, maybe i don't. But i wouldn't like giving win after it is like 0,01 secs faster and same line (even when now it was longer time), but I think different in many things. I don't mean that Sick doesn't have chances, because his was faster! And I really don't want to be unfair. (Wildie rules!)

After this freaking long post, I want you guys trust, that im not going to be unfair or something. So please don't call me so. I love you all! And I'm sorry, if any felt that i have given hints to bc members. I haven't.

I hope this stick-it is and was interesting, and other entrys will come.

(Waiting for the new rules with happy face)

Man of a lot of words.
-Blind

That's why they call me bad company.
BC

Lyst
01-10-2009, 10:36

Administrator
| Website
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=251">viewtopic.php?f=16&t=251</a><!-- l -->
Hope this will make things clear

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Blindie
01-12-2009, 18:54

Wannabe

Wabababada babbadaa.
The mighty bonbon says:

REY wins!

Gj dudes.

(I Counted first wrong. I made it sure after I got complained about. I counted from video, and at graffiti. SAME TAG COUNT.

And rules say: "If 2 entries contain the same amount of objects (in shortest/longest way) the first entry wins")

Congratulations for winner!

That's why they call me bad company.
BC

SicK
01-12-2009, 20:16

Tony Himself

lol on game u said other thing O.o So yea what i think is shortest way with less objects rule suck srsly always time were counted why we change it now? And what is more this new rules should start with stick it 34 .Stick it 33 should be free of those new rules cuz we already caped entries and u could just do rules like whos way take more time in fastest way - wins cuz those rules are nooby anyway some doesnt make sense at all<i mean shortest way counted only on tags -no time matter and If 2 entries contain the same amount of objects (in shortest/longest way) the first entry wins why not use time here? who did faster should win. Still i think those rule should start with stick it 34 . W/e gj rey.

CHAMP