What are u playing?

h0td0g
03-29-2010, 21:29

Three-sixty!
| Website
plum Wrote:
h0td0g Wrote:btw i just bought battlefield bad company 2...
it owns like hell.. u can destroy allmost everything..
in my oppinion its one of best shooters at moment Laugh
+1

Much better than MW2. I prefer the big maps and vehicles. MW2 is too much small, and you die too quickly.

what u mean with MW2? Xd
btw ure playin it too?
Quote this message in a reply

SicK
03-29-2010, 23:46

Tony Himself

h0td0g Wrote:
plum Wrote:
h0td0g Wrote:btw i just bought battlefield bad company 2...
it owns like hell.. u can destroy allmost everything..
in my oppinion its one of best shooters at moment Laugh
+1

Much better than MW2. I prefer the big maps and vehicles. MW2 is too much small, and you die too quickly.

what u mean with MW2? Xd

Call of duty modern warfare 2 i guess

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

tasty
03-30-2010, 08:44

Tony Himself

SicK Wrote:Call of duty modern warfare 2 i guess
I'm sure he means that.

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

Shizz
03-30-2010, 16:59

It's Rodney!

hmm, i was ever going to buy that game(ps3 - 60euros Closedeyes) , is it rly that small? and is it rly that hard Ohmy Tongue? otherwise im going to buy Bad company 2 ps3

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

slappy
03-30-2010, 23:35

U WOT M8
| Website
mw2 is pretty damn easy i finished whole campaign in about hmm 3hrs.My choice would be buy bad company2 its a bit harder much realistic and god damn fun

h0td0g
03-31-2010, 13:11

Three-sixty!
| Website
yeah tru..
and the good thing with online playin is.. that u have to clear all these weapons!

Shizz
04-07-2010, 12:54

It's Rodney!

tasty Wrote:
Shizz Wrote:
tasty Wrote:Liar, his laptop is just better than yours, accept it. :roll:

Tip: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/intro.aspx">http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/intro.aspx</a><!-- m --> Original:
thx for that website, i know about that website , but forgot to chek that...and ur right :cry: cant run it, just like GTA IV and Saints Row 2 Closedeyes now i bought a game for my friend only, it's nothing worth to me , would it help if i buy a new videocard? i now have GeForce FX 5200, i passed all the rest...so i think i have to buy new videocard :|
Well, atleast check you RAM memory, if it's higher than 2GB it's okay. (1GB might be okay also) and yeah, then you probably have to buy a new video card.
buyed a new video/graphics card, now it ownz
I thought a new video card would be around 100 euros , but it was (only) 55euros

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Day
04-11-2010, 21:37

Tony Himself
| Website
I play th3, unreal tounament3, warcraft 3 and last but not least some ipod touch games Tongue

Heart

stof
04-12-2010, 11:29

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
slappy Wrote:mw2 is pretty damn easy i finished whole campaign in about hmm 3hrs.My choice would be buy bad company2 its a bit harder much realistic and god damn fun
You should play it on a different skill then. Im playing 'hardened' and its like fucking inpossible.
Call of Duty mw2 is cool awesome imo. But yeah mp-lvls could be bigger and there must be more, i heard more are coming tho

spammmmmmm

ReY
04-13-2010, 06:45

Tony Himself

stof Wrote:
slappy Wrote:mw2 is pretty damn easy i finished whole campaign in about hmm 3hrs.My choice would be buy bad company2 its a bit harder much realistic and god damn fun
You should play it on a different skill then. Im playing 'hardened' and its like fucking inpossible.
Call of Duty mw2 is cool awesome imo. But yeah mp-lvls could be bigger and there must be more, i heard more are coming tho
everytime i have some time i dont need to spent on college i'm playing mw2 with some friends(like 1 hour in a weekend Xd)
i'm playing on veteran now, and it is pretty easy in most of the lvl's. just camp a bit clear off a field and move on to the next one, works great Wink and mp map pack came out 3 weeks ago for xbox360 idunno about playstation but i thought they would come 1 maybe 2 months later for playstation.

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]