What are u playing?

Duckman
01-17-2010, 02:37

Three-sixty!

Just downloaded an emulator and Mario Kart 64 for the pc. NOSTALGIA FTW!

QUAK.
Quote this message in a reply

foolish
01-17-2010, 11:07

Three-sixty!

Duckman Wrote:Just downloaded an emulator and Mario Kart 64 for the pc. NOSTALGIA FTW!

Playing n64 with emu owns Laugh i remember playing zelda with it

btw, i downloaded nintendo ds emulator and played tetris ds Tongue

oh noes!

Shizz
03-26-2010, 19:10

It's Rodney!

anyone has Unreal Tournament 3? Ohmy ( btw tasty: i just bought it Tongue, was only 7 euros,the dl's worked, but i always had to much items on my :C <- map, and when i finally had it, it said that there is no cd, w/e fucking took all my time in it and still did't work, so i just bought it Laugh)
If some1 has it , pls explane me how to stop those massive lagsClosedeyes, and when im in Menu, my mouse goes slow like hell, i already tried to change mouse sensitivity ,but did't helped much. My graphics were also bad , but i already found out how to get them better.

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

tasty
03-26-2010, 19:33

Tony Himself

Shizz Wrote:anyone has Unreal Tournament 3? Ohmy ( btw tasty: i just bought it Tongue, was only 7 euros,the dl's worked, but i always had to much items on my :C <- map, and when i finally had it, it said that there is no cd, w/e fucking took all my time in it and still did't work, so i just bought it Laugh)
If some1 has it , pls explane me how to stop those massive lagsClosedeyes, and when im in Menu, my mouse goes slow like hell, i already tried to change mouse sensitivity ,but did't helped much. My graphics were also bad , but i already found out how to get them better.
Haha :lol: , seems like your PC can't run the game.

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

h0td0g
03-27-2010, 01:32

Three-sixty!
| Website
btw i just bought battlefield bad company 2...
it owns like hell.. u can destroy allmost everything..
in my oppinion its one of best shooters at moment Laugh

Shizz
03-28-2010, 11:00

It's Rodney!

tasty Wrote:
Shizz Wrote:anyone has Unreal Tournament 3? Ohmy ( btw tasty: i just bought it Tongue, was only 7 euros,the dl's worked, but i always had to much items on my :C <- map, and when i finally had it, it said that there is no cd, w/e fucking took all my time in it and still did't work, so i just bought it Laugh)
It canClosedeyes...pff,well i gave it to my friend coz u dont need CD to run the game, and he got new laptop, it works perfectly on his pc...i wish it was like that on my pc also Sad

tasty
03-28-2010, 13:07

Tony Himself

Shizz Wrote:
tasty Wrote:
It canClosedeyes...pff,well i gave it to my friend coz u dont need CD to run the game, and he got new laptop, it works perfectly on his pc...i wish it was like that on my pc also Sad
Liar, his laptop is just better than yours, accept it. :roll:

Tip: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/intro.aspx">http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/intro.aspx</a><!-- m --> :Original

Shizz
03-28-2010, 15:52

It's Rodney!

tasty Wrote:Liar, his laptop is just better than yours, accept it. :roll:

Tip: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/intro.aspx">http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/intro.aspx</a><!-- m --> Original:
thx for that website, i know about that website , but forgot to chek that...and ur right :cry: cant run it, just like GTA IV and Saints Row 2 Closedeyes now i bought a game for my friend only, it's nothing worth to me , would it help if i buy a new videocard? i now have GeForce FX 5200, i passed all the rest...so i think i have to buy new videocard :|

tasty
03-28-2010, 17:00

Tony Himself

Shizz Wrote:
tasty Wrote:Liar, his laptop is just better than yours, accept it. :roll:

Tip: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/intro.aspx">http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/intro.aspx</a><!-- m --> Original:
thx for that website, i know about that website , but forgot to chek that...and ur right :cry: cant run it, just like GTA IV and Saints Row 2 Closedeyes now i bought a game for my friend only, it's nothing worth to me , would it help if i buy a new videocard? i now have GeForce FX 5200, i passed all the rest...so i think i have to buy new videocard :|
Well, atleast check you RAM memory, if it's higher than 2GB it's okay. (1GB might be okay also) and yeah, then you probably have to buy a new video card.

plum
03-29-2010, 20:27

Tony Himself
| Website
h0td0g Wrote:btw i just bought battlefield bad company 2...
it owns like hell.. u can destroy allmost everything..
in my oppinion its one of best shooters at moment Laugh
+1

Much better than MW2. I prefer the big maps and vehicles. MW2 is too much small, and you die too quickly.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.