THC Discussion

SicK
11-16-2008, 22:40

Tony Himself

shin Wrote:you never could join thc because I was thc member. 2ss just destroyed my effort and noobs have joined Laugh

Shin is cool Original I didn't see it time ago but now it is like every1 can join thc?I agree with shin kind of.

Btw i ve a way but pty hard to land and not totally finished yet. I ve like 95% :mrgreen: dunno if i will be able to land it but prolly i will try in few next days.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

siepa
11-17-2008, 10:42

Noob

shin Wrote:
siepa Wrote:
shin Wrote:you never could join thc because I was thc member. 2ss just destroyed my effort and noobs have joined Laugh

shin u r funny ;] ofc u r PRO, all r noob's ye?

how did you know I was talking about you?

In thps3 u always say something like that. btw. thc isn't Ur clan now, so take up uC .

btw. let us already only talk about stick it 25.

shin
11-17-2008, 11:10

old.
| Website
I'm still thc member Original I'm in 2 clans. But I don't want to lead thc anymore.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

h0td0g
11-17-2008, 14:32

Three-sixty!
| Website
shin Wrote:I'm still thc member Original I'm in 2 clans. But I don't want to lead thc anymore.

ow Ohmy! so why dont u play with thc tag?
i think when u played with thc in ure name it
just owns!

shin
11-17-2008, 15:01

old.
| Website
thc means for me friendly pro clan: amfe, 2ss, madix, chaos, eop, fkone, coom, shin, virus, method, daz, sqoon. Everyone knows each other, talk with each other. It looked like one big family. 2ss didn't play so long in thps3. he just back and ruined everything what I created. if you weren't enough good and didn't have good contacts with every member you didn't have any chance to join. maybe I wanted to make best thps3 team ever. Maybe I did. but joining a few ppl who didn't know nothing about our team, I guess they still don't know who is thc member actually, make me mad a bit. I won't never accept them in team. for them it's only awesome good team. for me it's something more. now you see. Almost everyone can join. I ask who accept ppl now? everyone sees thc isn't the same team like 2-3 years ago. maybe some people left but inviting people shouldn't be the evidence to show thc is still active.

Lyst
11-17-2008, 15:09

Administrator
| Website
thc is similar to blu. Only thc was restricted to poland, while blu was mainly dutch.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

siepa
11-17-2008, 17:46

Noob

shin Wrote:I'm still thc member Original I'm in 2 clans. But I don't want to lead thc anymore.

imao :lol: U leave thc, bcuz u make Ur own clan. So u don't thc memember. idk thc was better or worst in 2005-2006 but now is 2008 i think so, and thc have new memeber's. shin idk maybe Ur dreams are be in 2 clan's suddenly.

Lyst wtf blu Closedeyes i dont think thc was restricted to poland, i think for all but maybe u talk about thc from 3-4 years ago.

shin
11-17-2008, 18:00

old.
| Website
first of all uC has 4 years. I reactivated it for fun. uC has 4 members and I won't change it. Next: What will you do if I will play since today with thc tag? Will you kick me out? owned. and I agree a bit with lyst. Why thc was mainly polish clan? because we all were and we still are good friends. Siepa How many friends you have in thc? 2-3? for you it's only a tag. it makes you cool. because many people wanted to join thc. you did that. gj. you should be proud..

fKone
11-17-2008, 19:14

Proskater
| Website
Maybe thats not casual, but Shin has right ^^ Hoooly right. Even they close THPS3 servers, THC wont die. THC has changed so much nowdays. Hmm, for sure, i never known why Shin has quit from THC. Now I know that's probably about more important 2ss's place. Ahhh, if 2ss, Amfe, Eop would play often then it would be beautiful, old THC will come back. That was tha team :cry: (I hope 23 november change sth Wink) I dunno how we were so good when it was almost enought to be in good relations with us to join, also THC has only good players and we could with one voice tell who cant join when everybody was voteing. Damn I wrote so long post about nothing Xd Thc pwnz Wink

[Image: e650mx.jpg]

siepa
11-17-2008, 20:05

Noob

shin Wrote:first of all uC has 4 years. I reactivated it for fun. uC has 4 members and I won't change it. Next: What will you do if I will play since today with thc tag? Will you kick me out? owned. and I agree a bit with lyst. Why thc was mainly polish clan? because we all were and we still are good friends. Siepa How many friends you have in thc? 2-3? for you it's only a tag. it makes you cool. because many people wanted to join thc. you did that. gj. you should be proud..

only u kick me with server's that's first. second thc isn't for me only tag. i dont have friend's in thc bcuz no1 play. U know lot of ppl bcuz they are oldsqler's and they play with U sometime's ago. i know only ppl who's play in thps bcuz im not old sqler i play in th3 maybe 1year. 2ss, fkone, sqoon only they still play so i know only their. long time ago play too pepe, ayana etc. u say if u will be play in thc tag so i will kick u? but u say "for u it's only tag" ehh.
shin, i know u never like me, dont like me now but

shin u never like me, dont like me now so leave it topic bcuz for nothing it doesn't lead.