THC Discussion

shin
11-17-2008, 20:11

old.
| Website
you totally didn't understand my thoughts.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

bluey
11-18-2008, 16:17

FATALITY

mh
i didn't want to create a real debate about THC :!
I just said if i could join i will but if i cannot there is no problem.

Heart

Lyst
11-18-2008, 17:12

Administrator
| Website
we had to split this from stickit topic cuz it was offtopic

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

fKone
11-18-2008, 17:27

Proskater
| Website
blueman Wrote:mh
i didn't want to create a real debate about THC :!
I just said if i could join i will but if i cannot there is no problem.

tha butterfly effect Laugh

[Image: e650mx.jpg]

tasty
11-18-2008, 17:42

Tony Himself

o.O what do u mean fkone?

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

fKone
11-18-2008, 17:49

Proskater
| Website
If u do sth not important it can have giant bad results and even when u want to repair this u can only exacerbate situation. Nvm, i've just posted that coz I thought u know this movie, The butterfly effect, it's nevermind. Don't care about it

[Image: e650mx.jpg]

tasty
11-18-2008, 17:49

Tony Himself

ok Tongue

2sS
11-23-2008, 09:01

Ok I guess finaly I should say what's in my opinion
Quote:thc means for me friendly pro clan: amfe, 2ss, madix, chaos, eop, fkone, coom, shin, virus, method, daz, sqoon. Everyone knows each other, talk with each other. It looked like one big family.
That was from the start the only my Idea Shin, I remember times when 4pac and Method and Monolo (Pepe) and Sadi, we were on the crew, it wasn't you Shin, they left, you still weren't in the clan, then I stayed only by myself in the clan and I thought there would be nice if in THC were only ppl who know and care about each other. So there was only the one rule: if you want to join our crew then you have to have permission from all of actual members. One day you joined. After that you left, you joined again and you were keeping doing it. Everyone can tell that. Ok let's go to the second part.
Quote: 2ss didn't play so long in thps3. he just back and ruined everything what I created. if you weren't enough good and didn't have good contacts with every member you didn't have any chance to join.
What did I ruined? The crew with three ppl in? Look Shin, the truth is always I had some problems because of my university, there were times, when I couldn't play about month/months and then always most of the crew ppl left, then I was getting back for longer and suddenly everyone still wanted to join. It was about four times. Now it's fifth. I didn't know that Fkone let Simp to join, but we have to now check if he's good enough. I still can't get it why ppl did not see that I really liked him when I recruited him before my last gone? And who was playing? NOONE because except Siepa, because you said you left the clan. You and coom, and you both didn't tell me that you were going to leave, you just left. After I left only by myself again, because Fkone couldn't play (when i asked him about Siepa he said that I should do whatever I want with him, because Fkone wasn't able to play in that days) so I recruited Siepa, when I met Simpson, I guess I was the only one person in thps who gave him a chance, I was playing with him, he was really cool, so I thought it's ok if Siepa would want to and me to recruit him... the rest about his recruitment to THC you can think by yourselfs.
Now Part 3th
Quote:maybe I wanted to make best thps3 team ever. Maybe I did. but joining a few ppl who didn't know nothing about our team, I guess they still don't know who is thc member actually, make me mad a bit.
Maybe I wanted to make THC the best thps3 team ever, but never cared about skills but about relationships, how come that you maybe did sth? Don't you remember when you recruited ppl without even asking me? So how about that? And how about keeping leaving the clan and getting back all the time? Actually I even didn't know now about ur two clan thing, because last time you told me you're leaving... And I still knows the actual active team and I still do know nonactive teams...
Shin please don't take it personaly but you went too far with your thougts.

And btw I didn't made THC the best clan ever. I didn't do that by myself. Me and our friends, we made it the best clan ever for us, that was more important, because noone except you or coom didn't leave the clan for other clan and after that got back because of some problems with the other clan...

Peace.

Dayman, fighter of the nightman, champion of the sun, he's the master of karate and frendship for everyone!

tasty
11-23-2008, 10:02

Tony Himself

Woaw! Tongue That's long o.o I can't. GJ But, Good opinion.

shin
11-23-2008, 11:49

old.
| Website
I know I didn't create thc. maybe I left thc few times. and I back few times but the fact is I led thc when you were off.
What about really leaving thc by me last time? You were just enough long offline to don't know what's going on with thc and thps3. You mean I left thc before siepa joined? no. I left because I didn't see some people in our team. Ok golab, rev joined. I could accept them. but Siepa? the guy who just flamed everyone including me? you call it good relationships in thc? no. that was the reason why I left. he wasn't enough good and he wasn't nice for people either. of course there are exceptions.

Giving a chance for nice people is just a bull shit for me. For them it's only stupid THC tag. Why? because THC was popular that days, was the best clan on thps3 and had/have awesome members. Maybe some of them didn't play but like you said: We had good relationships with each other. I invited daz and coom without asking you. But when should I ask you when you were always offline. I think members accepted them. I remember you argument: you invited daz and coom so I will invite siepa. lol. It was a few days after you back on thps3.

again..Giving a chance.. You should look what soom made with sint. Why sint is just one of the best polish players? soom didn't let join sint to flo if he won't enough good and won't have good relationships with flo members. sint played with flo members, got much better after long time of his trying to join and he has joined. After soom left flo and crim leads the team and almost everyone can join. THC now has the similar history. I know you don't care about skills and you didn't want to make best thps3 team ever but tell me: inviting people was a good decision to show that thc is still active? I guess we didn't need it. I don't want to fight with you because I still miss our conversations, good playing, having fun but You have missed a bit . Peace.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin