THC Discussion

2sS
11-23-2008, 12:56

Quote:inviting people was a good decision to show that thc is still active? I guess we didn't need it. I don't want to fight with you because I still miss our conversations, good playing, having fun but You have missed a bit . Peace.

I don't wanna fight either, to be honest I even didn't try to get in a fight, but nevermind, I never told that I let join Siepa because I thought that will show that THC's active, ppl know me, know that I leave only from time to time, when I have no time to play or don't have good pc in that moment. When I have it, I play thps3, and that never changes, I just recruited him, because we were playing, he was nice, I thought that you're not IN THE CLAN because of your leaving and having no tag clan on, the same way was with simpson, I can't still get it, why ppl said some shit about Simp in the crew, when they even weren't in the clan in that moment, and by the way, you could ask me about Daz and Coom on gg, you know it, I know it, they also do, and pls don't try to tell me that I wasn't playing then, because I was, not everyday but even once on week Shin.

Anyway let's that NOT destroying our relationship, so I suggest to stop that post.

I mean that conversation Tongue cause I've already stoped my post Tongue

Dayman, fighter of the nightman, champion of the sun, he's the master of karate and frendship for everyone!

shin
11-23-2008, 13:53

old.
| Website
everyone has own rights Original I'm gonna close this topic.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin