ahahhahahahaXd I didn't know you have such a amazing photoshop skills man! Ohmy

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Lyst
11-24-2008, 09:35

Administrator
| Website
Hmm, I think i'll be writing quite a post right now. First of all, I can understand, if you're a newskool player, that this day dissappointed you. But, the purpose of this day, was for us to meet old friends. For you it's just a nick, for us it's someone we played years with. I've been online from 11am-8.30pm and have seen a lot of players.

Let's just start with the list:
01. Freeman'blu
02. Lunar'blu
03. Neon'blu (if he finds thps3 somewhere)
04. Tyrant'blu
05. Left'blu
06. Mono'blu
07. Ninja'blu
08. Source'blu
09. Sicko'blu
10. Dawn'blu
11. Loca'blu
12. Stigma'blu
13. Leech'blu / Guado.hfs
14. Lyst'blu
15. Fkone'THC
16. EoP'Thc
17. Shin'Thc/uC
18. Amfedain'Thc
19. Virus'Thc
20. Madix'Thc
21. 2sS'Thc
22. Daz/Dzidzia'uC
23. Coom'uC
24. Candy.dK
25. Karpio'dK
26. Pica'dK
27. HoW'Moon
28. HoW'Schi
29. HoW'Hotdog
30. Hyp'46
31. Julz'46
32. Criminal.x3o
33. Shifter.x3o
34. Sonar.xP
35. Storm.xP
36. Kubus'hfs
37. Esk8'hfs
38. Kamil'epc
39. Yog'TDS
40. Vengeful'eps
41. Blueman
42. Oldey
43. Empty
44. Cosmic Nacho
45. Soom'Flo
46. Panda
47. Blind
48. Spioch
49. Shane.klz
50. Rehbock.hfs
51. Thunder.hfs
52. Silent117.hfs
53. Drez'46
54. Tommy'how
55. Blaz'tLT
++++Extra++++++++
56. Sqoon'thc
57. Dysproz
58. Zidane
59. Rev
60. Wild

That's 40 people, maybe there were even more, because I wasn't online all night and when I'm in a server I can't see who's online.

Now my experience of this day. First of all, I missed a lot of blu's. And I only played with the other ones for a short time. Where were neon, lunar, left? Luckily, my best friend in blu (freeman) was there. We had some fun with 4vs4 games (no lag Oo). During xtc or xtz we talked with eachother in chat. The problem is, there is so much you want to tell, and all players want to, that it became one big chaos in chat.

At 13 o'clock there were about 3-5 servers of mostly 8 playes hosting. Then I had a problem. I had to choose who I'd like to play with. And guess what, they were in different servers Sad. The last thing I missed, was some good old games. But I knew this was not going to happen. People haven't played for years, haven't seen eachother for years. So their skill went down, and we talked most of the time. The servers were also too big to play some good games. But since you wanted to meet as many people as possible, it was good that we had 8 player servers.

For those people expecting that these players remain playing thps3, I can't garantuee you anything. I invited them to play thps3 for 1 day, so we could all meet again. So I expect that 95% of the people will be gone by today. I know it's sad, but that wasn't the purpose of this day, and we tried this many times before, and it never worked out. Though, I would love to see the old community to play every day again.

Conclusion, the organizing of the day went pretty well. About 70% of the people invited showed up. So I would like to thank all people who invited and reminded people to come play this day. The day self was a little bit dissappointing but still very satisfying: 1 day was just too short to meet all these people again, and I missed some people I really wanted to play with. Though I had fun with the people I played with.

So this day will definately return next year, and maybe we should make it 1 weekend.

The 23rd of november is definately a day to remember!

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

h0td0g
11-24-2008, 12:26

Three-sixty!
| Website
oldey was online! ;D

Lucky
11-24-2008, 14:20

Noob

That's a considerable number of players...
Maybe more people were online!

shin
11-24-2008, 14:52

old.
| Website
lyst Wrote:The 23rd of november is definately a day to remember!

I asked people yesterday about one thing. Why we called this day 23 november..? Why all servers had in name 23 november..? Why I didn't see a server with name: Reunion day or something.

anyway for me the day wasn't so good. I expected that. some players who I wanted to see on thps3 didn't come. With players who came yesterday I have good contact. I really often talk with them so I didn't have any surprise. I just played with them and nothing more. also There was a big chaos. Full servers, if someone came and you wanted play with him you had a problem. next time We should make the categories who should join and who shouldn't. I know it's bad for newschools but I didn't like this situation that happened yesterday. Good idea was making one server with THC password. I felt that was really good oldschool time. Talking about nothing was funny. On another servers I just saw only group photos and playing ctf, cz all the time. Guys.. We make it everyday. This year I will make 3rd edition of Christmas with thc. If it will work I'm going to cap it and show how this day should look.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

fKone
11-24-2008, 15:47

Proskater
| Website
Talking about nothing sux ;p Or maybe I don't know ppl on this server were as well.

[Image: e650mx.jpg]

Lyst
11-24-2008, 19:02

Administrator
| Website
it was called 23 november, just as an other reminder that people wouldn't forget.
I tried to advertise, remind and invite as many as possible to get some decent number of players online that day. I know that if i invited 55 people, that not all 55 would show up.
You like to talk about nothing in servers. I like to play and talk a little less. Because I still speak to them at msn.
I agree on newskool. We wanted to play with our old friends, they wanted to play with us and the newskool was just filling up our spots in the servers playing with people they don't know or have never heard of.
I don't think it's a good idea to seperate it in groups, because i have good contacts in different groups, like blu, thc, how etc.

And shin organizing a day with 8? thc people is way easier than with 40 people from different years and clans. There were a lot of people online, because everyone has different friends in thps3, so each friend invites new other friends.
When you're dealing with so many people, I don't think there is a way to force people to go in certain servers, forcing them not to play.
It's like a party, I can invite people to a party. But I can't really take care by myself to make it an awesome party. Because you need to make it awesome together.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

julz
11-24-2008, 21:19

Proskater

hey!
For me it was a good day. i have seen many people i missed but yeah i would've like to see soooooooo many others old guys :?
Overall,i liked Tongue
Tried to get other people on like sb,blaz,esk8 etc... some came others not.

btw lyst : we still gotta give the prices Wink (tv's,skateboards,trips etc...)

Flowned.

fKone
11-24-2008, 22:05

Proskater
| Website
I want a new PC, for thps3 ofc, then I could cap without lags :roll:

[Image: e650mx.jpg]