Thug2..

plum
09-24-2009, 20:36

Tony Himself
| Website
Pluto Wrote:well , it works , but does some1 know any other mod to go online , bcoz gk 2.5 (graffkore 2.5) changes some things in the game, and badest is: u have graff all the time , evan if ur in freeskate (N)
But this was meant to be like this. Originally it was graffiti mod. Online fix was added later when servers went down. GK means Graf Kore. :Original

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.
Quote this message in a reply

Ownish
09-24-2009, 21:00

2 EZ 4 OWNI

and themod 1.3? it doesnt works? coz ive the same error 2times but after that i can play.

Shizz
09-25-2009, 15:26

It's Rodney!

plum Wrote:
Pluto Wrote:well , it works , but does some1 know any other mod to go online , bcoz gk 2.5 (graffkore 2.5) changes some things in the game, and badest is: u have graff all the time , evan if ur in freeskate (N)
But this was meant to be like this. Originally it was graffiti mod. Online fix was added later when servers went down. GK means Graf Kore. :Original

lol: (graffkore 2.5) (like i said) anyway: i'ts better than if i cant go online , but i dont want a mod where u always have graff... so any1 knows another mod to go online? and ownish: what u mean? u had same errors but suddenly it worked ag? well i tryed it already 5 times an still dont work Sad Help pls!

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.