Seperate Koth Tour
Part of 420Tour
[Show Results]

New Tourney Discussions

03-25-2013, 03:03

Proskater

krea Wrote:ye sure wild that´s a good idea. 420 Agrees too

BURN!!!
Shin you haven´t got anything to add here and just provoke and make stupid jokes that´s lame. i expected more from you.

BURN!!! LOL
Quote this message in a reply

03-25-2013, 03:28

Proskater

Let the zOr turn sign-ups begin!!!

Rules:

All games 2v2.
All ctf games are 5cap.
All cz games, control zones 1 time.
All koth games are 2 minutes long.

Tours will play in sequence starting with heats: Heat 1 is CTF, Heat 2 is Cz, then finally Heat 3 is Koth. This tournament will score players in each heat. There will be 2 heats per game type and scoring will be watched and scrutinized by unbiased players and scored as follows:

CTF TOURNAMENT ABOUT TO START ACCEPTING TRUSTWORTHY PPL THAT FINISH THEIR MATCHES ON TIME

Also I am open to suggestions to make this tourney bettter. I will not let this tourney die.

IMPORTANT!!!!!!

Make sure to leave an e-mail, a msn, yahoo, or your c3 nickname. We have to be able to keep in touch with you. I really enjoyed the last ctf tour and i figured we needed a bigger tour to accomodate for every one else. I think soon we should do a slap and a graff tour as well. I.M. me any suggestions that you have I thank you in advance for your input. P.S. leave names here on this post so i can edit the page with all the sign-ups. Thank you guys.

shin
03-25-2013, 07:45

old.
| Website
Make a topic for sign ups. Here we talk about ideas for new tourneys, and stop posting million posts one by one and quoting old posts.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

RoC
03-25-2013, 08:30

What? 180!?

agree

k

Psycho
03-25-2013, 12:45

rockband addict

@420
I'd really like to join the tour but I hate KOTH. Is there any way to participate without KOTH?

Faith
03-25-2013, 13:11

Tony Himself

420 create a new topic for this.

Split
03-25-2013, 18:51

What? 180!?

Faith Wrote:420 create a new topic for this.

Goof
03-26-2013, 18:19

What? 180!?

Psycho Wrote:@420
I'd really like to join the tour but I hate KOTH. Is there any way to participate without KOTH?

i dont rly like koth aswell

JeZ0
03-28-2013, 06:06

Tony Himself
| Website
Split Wrote:
Faith Wrote:420 create a new topic for this.

Until the end of Time

04-20-2013, 02:09

Proskater

Hey guys. sorry i started to make a tour then had to leave suddenly. i had work in another city and i am back now. i recently heard from bluey online that he was wanting to start another mk0 series. since i was lagging and wasn't here bluey and i agreed that his tour will be first. but. i am still going to make my tour. bluey's is gonna be just like mk0 series 1. I want a more fair gaming system so players won't be choosing their partners it will be completely random. I haven't yet made or perfected all the rules for my tour but now that i am back i'm gonna do that soon. over 20 ppl showed interest in my tour and i'm still wanting to do it.

Anyone who has any idea's for this tour or see something that could use some critiquing? type it here as i will be checking c3 now that i'm back. I hope you are all still showing interest as i would like a "fair" tour for once. not just one with bluey n wild or faith fresh or gamer owni... same old same old teams=same old same old tour which is something i want to avoid.

Also. if it's voted to remove koth from tour i will remove it (but i'll make a seperate koth tour). lets see ur input guys. and gl in both tours. thanks Original