Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Graf Tour - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Competitions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=184)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=186)
+--- Thread: Graf Tour (/showthread.php?tid=4243)

Pages: 1 2

Graf Tour - PoWerFuQ - 07-05-2020 21:54

Howdy all, I was wondering if we have enough folks for a Graf Tour Tournament. Graf Tour is the name I gave it many years ago, but I dont know if you guys still do it the way we did.

We would do a graf match on each level (32 limit on). And at the end of each level, all the graf scores are recorded.
After all the levels are played, the graf scores are all added up. The player with the most graf tags wins.

Doing it this way, I found, we found, made it the most competitive. I have a pretty solid internet connection and can host. I currently live in New Mexico, USA.

Do we have enough people active (or willing to be active) to play a Graf Tour Tournament???
If you are interested, let me know here. And let me know what your minimum player amount will be, for example, " I wont play unless we have atleast 4 players competing".
For me personally, that is my minimum. Four players. I would love to have 8 players though.
Rules:
All Standard levels, no bonus levels.
32 tag limit
No Slap
30 second games
No physics mods

Let me know what you guys think

RE: Graf Tour - PoWerFuQ - 07-06-2020 02:07

Some folks said they are not signed up to the forum. If you are reading this, and wish to play, but don't want to sign up. You can email me:

circusfreak2k2@gmail.com

In the subject put "THPS3" and whatever else. This way I know its not spam or something.

Currently I have 4 players total who want to play. I would like to have 8 players? But I will settle for 6. But I am pretty sure we can get 8 players.
If we get more than that, I will get another person to host as well. And we will run 2 servers and draw names for the servers.
Then the top 3 winners from both servers will play each other in another tournament in a new server. That sounds damn rad, I kind of hope we get 12 to 16 players now. Just so we can have the best 3 from each battle.....Once we have 6 ore more players, we will start figuring out a day and time to do this.

RE: Graf Tour - Pinky thps3 - 07-06-2020 15:15

can count on me

RE: Graf Tour - Dav23cm - 07-07-2020 22:43

I'll win for sure Wink

RE: Graf Tour - PoWerFuQ - 07-07-2020 23:16

Here is how the scoring will work. After each game ends, the scoreboard is shown. How ever many tags you get on that level, are recorded. After we have played all the levels, your tags are added up. The player with the most tags at the end, wins....

Anyone else interested, please let me know. I will give the players above more info when it comes in

RE: Graf Tour - Vadru - 07-08-2020 11:56

I’m in, however personally I would prefer with no limit.

RE: Graf Tour - RevTHPS - 07-08-2020 19:54

Im in too but like Vadru said no limit is better. Levelmod has 32tags fix

RE: Graf Tour - PoWerFuQ - 07-09-2020 23:22

Oh wow, I am surprised about the 32 limit. I figured everyone would want it for something like this. If everyone wants the 32 fix, then that's what we will do. I will make sure everyone who signs up has it. I don't want anyone to feel robbed on tags.

This is looking good though. Lets get a few more players, then we will figure out a day and time. This will be super fun.

RE: Graf Tour - Vadru - 09-02-2020 05:45

What happened to this?

RE: Graf Tour - CrY2k8 - 09-02-2020 22:36

I am in