Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
WB tourney- Final+3rd place. - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Competitions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=184)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=186)
+--- Thread: WB tourney- Final+3rd place. (/showthread.php?tid=4201)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: WB tourney- Final+3rd place. - shin - 06-25-2018 06:34

thx guys Original really appreciate that. Results later Wink

I make clear official statement : 1st July deadline for Wild and Faith.

RE: WB tourney- Final+3rd place. - Spioch - 06-25-2018 16:40

can You post your resulst before finals ? Ofc about 3rd place

RE: WB tourney- Final+3rd place. - Dav23cm - 06-25-2018 21:20

(06-24-2018 23:03)Spioch Wrote:  My run total improvisation without repeating, Dav sry but without tf's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE6ZZ5qY5hc&feature=youtu.be

dude..... you disappointed me..
you're improvs were very good..... this one is not you... that was horrible....
Sick Sick Sick
:'( :'(

you shouldn't let other people change the way you do things bro.. this is just sad :'(
Always be yourself.... Heart

RE: WB tourney- Final+3rd place. - bluey - 06-25-2018 21:45

kaoz's trick usage reminds me of owni's style Original
anyway gj both of you !

RE: WB tourney- Final+3rd place. - Faith - 06-25-2018 22:39

Why shouldn't you let other people influence you? Assuming everyone has their own peace of mind and can think for themselves.
I think it's useless to take people's advice. Not without thinking it through first but of course you can if you choose too.. adapt and change due to other people's influence.
If your holding on with dear life to what you think is you.. that's to put it very blondly... Just stupid. If you hold up a front you limit yourself.

- ok.. didn't think that was necessary - lol forgive my
rampage

RE: WB tourney- Final+3rd place. - shin - 06-26-2018 06:16

Faith, are you on drugs?

Results:

3rd place- Kaoz
4th place- Spioch

gj. Both of you made a big progress.

RE: WB tourney- Final+3rd place. - Spioch - 06-26-2018 09:59

(06-25-2018 21:20)HELLYEAH´DaV Wrote:  
(06-24-2018 23:03)Spioch Wrote:  My run total improvisation without repeating, Dav sry but without tf's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE6ZZ5qY5hc&feature=youtu.be

dude..... you disappointed me..
you're improvs were very good..... this one is not you... that was horrible....
Sick Sick Sick
:'( :'(

you shouldn't let other people change the way you do things bro.. this is just sad :'(
Always be yourself.... Heart

Dav it is a tournament I wanted to win this fcking 3rd place after I was disappointed with the semi finals results. Shin accused me of everything being planned and he doesn't allow the tf's in improv so I was cap first try. It was just a strategy to win but ineffective.

(06-26-2018 06:16)shin Wrote:  Faith, are you on drugs?

Results:

3rd place- Kaoz
4th place- Spioch

gj. Both of you made a big progress.

Lol.
Gj Kaoz!

RE: WB tourney- Final+3rd place. - shin - 06-26-2018 13:01

Why lol?
You disagree about my choice? I thought I made it clear on whatsapp last time that Improv is not only about „tfs thing”. You made a progress but It was just not enough to be 3rd in this tourney. For me Kaoz’s run was just on higher level.
Every time when I post the results Im closer to make "WB tourney" my last tourney. I have a feeling that whatever I do You all only criticize my decisions like I know nothing about improv and you treat me like a random player with none knowledge about improv. Don't you think its funny?
I make this tourney for fun. I don't play. I just organize it, I watch videos, and judge it. But what's the point when every time some guys don't respect it and what's funny they think they are right. Its always like: "how can Faith be better than Kaoz? how??!??!?!?" but I never see any arguments. And you know why? because you can't even describe what improv is. You would say: improvisations. and yes you are right in only one point. But describe me aspects of improv. Im pretty sure that some of you would have problems to do it. Why? becasue you don't have enought knowledge about it.

From 2005/2006 I describe myself as an improv player. After my cz/ctf success in the past I mostly focused on improv. I know my personal leaks but It doesn't mean I know shit about it. Because you all know me and you know how good or bad I am in every thps3 aspect. So why you are always surprised about my choices? I don't really get it.

RE: WB tourney- Final+3rd place. - Spioch - 06-26-2018 13:07

(06-26-2018 13:01)shin Wrote:  Why lol?
You disagree about my choice? I thought I made it clear on whatsapp last time that Improv is not only about „tfs thing”. You made a progress but It was just not enough to be 3rd in this tourney. For me Kaoz’s run was just on higher level.
Every time when I post the results Im closer to make "WB tourney" my last tourney. I have a feeling that whatever I do You all only criticizite my decisions like I know nothing about improv and you treat me like a random player with none knowledge about improv. Don't you think its funny?
I make this tourney for fun. I don't play. I just organize it, I watch videos, and judge it. But what's the point when every time some guys don't respect it and what's funny they think they are right. Its always like: "how can Faith be better than Kaoz? how??!??!?!?" but I never see any arguments. And you know why? because you can't even describe what improv is. You would say: improvisations. and yes you are right in only one point. But describe me aspects of improv. Im pretty sure that some of you would have problems to do it. Why? becasue you don't have enought knowledge about it.

From 2005 I describe myself as an improv player. After my cz/ctf success in the past I mostly focused on improv. I know my personal leaks but It doesn't mean I know shit about it. Because you all know me and you know how good or bad I am in every thps3 aspect. So why you are always surprised about my choices? I don't really get it.

Lol to your words: shin Wrote:
Faith, are you on drugs?

Easy man i know you are here the guru of the improv.
I answer do Dav about my vid,

I think your judgement is not objective and you have a personal problem to me because I have undermined your opinion about tf's in ap.

Chill out.

RE: WB tourney- Final+3rd place. - shin - 06-26-2018 13:14

it's not personal. I never judge it this way. If I would like to judge it personally then Wild would be eliminated faster than Rev Tongue because we didn't like each other in past Wink now we both don't care about it. It's only a game and we all should have fun.

maybe I misunderstood you a little because it was kinda weird when you answered to Dav about being disappointed and after you say "lol" when my post is focused on results, not faith's drugs Wink nevermind.

Im not improv guru Wink I have only better style than others.