Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
TH3 via tunngle - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: THPS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=181)
+--- Thread: TH3 via tunngle (/showthread.php?tid=4176)

Pages: 1 2

TH3 via tunngle - Dav23cm - 07-22-2017 18:01

[Image: 1C0VcJE.png]

Sohn and i been playing with tunngle since openspy is a useless piece of crap
If anyone wants to get her ass kick just download tunngle and pm me

What is tunngle and how to get it?

https://www.tunngle.net/en/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8URqeVBC2g8&t=119s

RE: TH3 via tunngle - wild786 - 07-23-2017 11:48

What exactly happened to openspy? Used to work decently

RE: TH3 via tunngle - ENunn - 08-08-2017 23:28

Openspy is still working but some people, like DaV, have issues. Basically him and some other people can't see any servers at all even when someone is hosting. He's had this issue for well over a year now. I used to have this problem for a long time but out of nowhere it just started to work. Don't know what's causing the issue, I'm thinking it might be because the Tunngle network adapter is conflicting with THPS3's network thing.

I think you should try disabling the Tunngle adapter DaV. If it doesn't work then idk what to do.

Hope you get it fixed soon man.

RE: TH3 via tunngle - Dav23cm - 08-09-2017 04:23

(08-08-2017 23:28)ENunn Wrote:  Openspy is still working but some people, like DaV, have issues. Basically him and some other people can't see any servers at all even when someone is hosting. He's had this issue for well over a year now. I used to have this problem for a long time but out of nowhere it just started to work. Don't know what's causing the issue, I'm thinking it might be because the Tunngle network adapter is conflicting with THPS3's network thing.

I think you should try disabling the Tunngle adapter DaV. If it doesn't work then idk what to do.

Hope you get it fixed soon man.

i think im banned from OS :'(

RE: TH3 via tunngle - wild786 - 08-10-2017 05:48

Nah enunn is right. It'll most likely work if you disable the tunngle adapter. I remember I had the same issue a long time ago when GameSpy went down temporarily and we were using hamachi (similar to tunngle) to play and when GameSpy was back online I couldn't see any servers when I connected normally. The culprit was the hamachi lan adapter. I suspect it's the same issue you have now with tunngle.

RE: TH3 via tunngle - Lyst - 08-10-2017 11:44

(08-10-2017 05:48)wild786 Wrote:  Nah enunn is right. It'll most likely work if you disable the tunngle adapter. I remember I had the same issue a long time ago when GameSpy went down temporarily and we were using hamachi (similar to tunngle) to play and when GameSpy was back online I couldn't see any servers when I connected normally. The culprit was the hamachi lan adapter. I suspect it's the same issue you have now with tunngle.

This

RE: TH3 via tunngle - Dav23cm - 08-10-2017 19:32

(08-10-2017 05:48)wild786 Wrote:  Nah enunn is right. It'll most likely work if you disable the tunngle adapter. I remember I had the same issue a long time ago when GameSpy went down temporarily and we were using hamachi (similar to tunngle) to play and when GameSpy was back online I couldn't see any servers when I connected normally. The culprit was the hamachi lan adapter. I suspect it's the same issue you have now with tunngle.

i didnt even even have tunngle when that happened
i fucking installed windows once again...
however... sohn already tried that...
i messaged the stupid losers who run OS and they ignored me...
ive tried everything....
im pretty sure im banned...

RE: TH3 via tunngle - Shizz - 08-11-2017 09:18

Well I don't see any servers either, and I don't have tunngle or hamachi..
Or maybe I'm just online on the wrong moments lol

RE: TH3 via tunngle - Demo - 08-11-2017 16:25

noone plays it what would you expect. at least player list works fine, so if you don't see anyone else there - there's noone there. wow.

RE: TH3 via tunngle - Shizz - 08-12-2017 08:28

Haha not sure why u have to act like a douchebag now