Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Who's here? - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: Players (/forumdisplay.php?fid=189)
+--- Thread: Who's here? (/showthread.php?tid=4175)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Who's here? - KnOizx - 05-01-2019 23:12

(04-28-2019 18:07)wild786 Wrote:  Well, if it's a good tourney I'm even willing to put up some PRIZE MONEY for the winner. But probably most ppl won't show up.........
R U KIDDING or DRUNK?
DO THAT MONEY TOURNEY DUDEE
im in Laugh Laugh
lets organize this alreeady Laugh!

RE: Who's here? - wild786 - 05-10-2019 21:56

honestly don't have time to organize it but if someone wants to ORGANIZE IT ill put up $100 for the winner THIS TIME IT'LL ACTUALLY GET PAID TO THE WINNER........ FOREALZ

edit: at least 8 ppl have to show up and actually play in the tour (that means there should be NO "no show" disqualifications) otherwise no dice on the prize money

RE: Who's here? - shin - 05-11-2019 12:16

(05-10-2019 21:56)wild786 Wrote:  honestly don't have time to organize it but if someone wants to ORGANIZE IT ill put up $100 for the winner THIS TIME IT'LL ACTUALLY GET PAID TO THE WINNER........ FOREALZ

edit: at least 8 ppl have to show up and actually play in the tour (that means there should be NO "no show" disqualifications) otherwise no dice on the prize money

this tourney would have only a sense if we would play it in different formats to make more chance for everybody. There is no mystery who is good in which format so there would be always a fight only between 2-3 players for a prize.
It would be better to make a 100$ as a prize pool and for example
60$- 1st place
30$- 2nd place
10- 3rd place

or something like that.

Personally I think It doesn't have sense to make tourneys for money as community is pretty dead. Also prize would make more "fights" than before because some of people like to not agree with judges.

I can try to make it but now is pretty bad time. Hot days in europe coming soon, vacations etc.

So we can try it to make it in September or October. A lot of time to think about format of this tourney and find out how many people would be interested.

RE: Who's here? - slappy - 05-17-2019 03:05

You'd be lucky getting 4 players on at the same time nevermind 8. Great idea but it won't happen, especially if its months away. Would be great if we had a day where people just come online at some point for an hour or 2 (we used to have these where older players came on and chatted/played) but sending emails or messenger pigeons to people who more than likely cant be contacted is a disaster. Nice to see some replies in the forum though Original

RE: Who's here? - wild786 - 05-20-2019 17:56

Yeah also shin is right about fight with judges.. so it'll have to be something like that koth tournament we had one time. Everyone shows up on one day and we finish the whole tournament in one day. Nice and easy.

RE: Who's here? - shin - 05-21-2019 06:57

in my mind I have a plan to make 2020 rebirth thps3 year. For some reason I have a feeling that if few of us like me and wild would play it like everyday then again comunity could be more alive. Come on. Probably thps3 will be with us till end of our days on this planet so I think it's worth to spend a little time to make it really alive for a long time.

RE: Who's here? - wild786 - 05-22-2019 22:32

ok..... if u GOT A PLAN IN UR MIND. maybe u can tell everyone Closedeyes...... SHARE THE PLAN

RE: Who's here? - Dav23cm - 05-23-2019 00:52

I'm in whatever ya'll nabs do!

RE: Who's here? - Blindie - 05-30-2019 01:15

Did somebody say money?

RE: Who's here? - KnOizx - 05-31-2019 01:09

cool , then start with a new post to organize it and give some ideas of everyone Laugh Laugh