Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
THPS 2: The Soundtrack played live in Skatepark Area 51 - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+--- Thread: THPS 2: The Soundtrack played live in Skatepark Area 51 (/showthread.php?tid=4130)

Pages: 1 2

THPS 2: The Soundtrack played live in Skatepark Area 51 - LovEu2 - 03-03-2016 12:46

Hey guys, What's up Original
It's LovEu2 creating a thread after a long long time.
Some of you might remember me Original

-----------------------------------------------------------
SOLD OUT IN THE FIRST HOUR,
haha I wasn't expecting that.
But you guys are still welcome to enjoy some kebab at my treat if any of you come to Eindhoven at some point haha!
-----------------------------------------------------------

I saw something really cool, and immediately thought of sharing it with you guys,
even though a lot of you are probably too far away to attend.

The Dutch band John Coffey will be playing the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 soundtrack live in a skatepark called AreaFiftyOne in the city of Eindhoven, Netherlands (my new hometown).
It will be on May 14th, so there's still a lot of time.
Here's a link;
http://www.effenaar.nl/agenda/8438
It would be funny if I came across one of you guys there haha Original

Oh, you might've seen this clip of John Coffey coming by your Facebook-feed;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTlFk-chSh4

So yeah, that was what I wanted to share.
Hope you all are doing great, whether active or inactive Original

RE: THPS 2: The Soundtrack played live in Skatepark Area 51 - stof - 03-03-2016 13:23

Hey man that sounds pretty cool I'll consider going but won't make any promises
I assume the park is closed for boarding...? I dont wannna get run over when crawling back to the train station XD

RE: THPS 2: The Soundtrack played live in Skatepark Area 51 - Faith - 03-03-2016 18:02

hey man good sound.

RE: THPS 2: The Soundtrack played live in Skatepark Area 51 - LovEu2 - 03-03-2016 18:19

Haha @stof, me and my cousent will protect you from evil in the form of teenagers on boards with wheels!

@Faith yeah man Laugh you could take your lil bro

RE: THPS 2: The Soundtrack played live in Skatepark Area 51 - Zoe4ever - 03-04-2016 12:51

Omg Love, what's up Heart The flights to Netherlands are quite cheap, I might consider it, depends on whether I have exams at around that time or not. Which I might... but if not, I'll show up!

RE: THPS 2: The Soundtrack played live in Skatepark Area 51 - LovEu2 - 03-04-2016 20:48

Wow Zoe, I wasn't expecting that haha! You're welcome to spend the night if you do though Laugh It's just a student home, so don't expect much haha!

I'm doing good man, busy with studying. What's up with you?

Btw, Just so you guys know, pre-sale starts tomorrow morning. I don't know if there's a chance of it getting sold out, but yeah

RE: THPS 2: The Soundtrack played live in Skatepark Area 51 - wild786 - 03-05-2016 01:07

yoyo i still got vids of you on my pc Tongue I think ima upload those old tourney vids

RE: THPS 2: The Soundtrack played live in Skatepark Area 51 - LovEu2 - 03-05-2016 10:13

Yoo Wild Original What's good man! Playing against you were fun times! I remember I always had to concentrate real hard to keep up! I think I might have those videos on some hard drive back at my parents' house. Haven't watched those in a long time Original

RE: THPS 2: The Soundtrack played live in Skatepark Area 51 - wild786 - 03-05-2016 14:30

I uploaded em to my channel last night

RE: THPS 2: The Soundtrack played live in Skatepark Area 51 - stof - 03-05-2016 17:40

Eindje = sold out in no-time..
Did you got the tickets?