Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Improve you prov (3rd edition)!!- 1st week - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Competitions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=184)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=186)
+--- Thread: Improve you prov (3rd edition)!!- 1st week (/showthread.php?tid=4099)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Improve you prov (3rd edition)!!- 1st week - shin - 11-26-2015 09:07

thx Wink

now we're waiting only for Fallout and Kaoz.

RE: Improve you prov (3rd edition)!!- 1st week - Faith - 11-26-2015 12:49

Not completely free..ofc not..its a matter of speaking.. oyu strive towards it.. also not utilize the map.. for example in my run on the building with the brown roof. I wanted to use the jump at 1:28 towards the bounce in the corner. but I choose to do smthing different. Which looks less fancier but atleast I decided on the very last moment to not go for the obvious thing and see where it takes me. thats improv imo. I could have utilized the map but thats too planned imo.

Its just a matter of opinion.

RE: Improve you prov (3rd edition)!!- 1st week - Lyst - 11-26-2015 13:06

Then you plan to do the not obvious thing, so it looks less planned. You've probably done both moves before somewhere in the past. Whether you do the good looking move or the unexpected move, it's the same thing. Improvisation is deciding in the moment what you're going to do.

RE: Improve you prov (3rd edition)!!- 1st week - wild786 - 11-26-2015 13:46

faith and lyst u guys should both collaborate to write an improv philosophy book and publish it on amazon

RE: Improve you prov (3rd edition)!!- 1st week - Faith - 11-26-2015 13:54

haha I alrdy have a book on amazon maybe a second one lyst? and no.. i hvnt done it and i decided in the moment to change

RE: Improve you prov (3rd edition)!!- 1st week - KaOz - 11-26-2015 14:28

my vote : faith
dat song stof Xd

RE: Improve you prov (3rd edition)!!- 1st week - KnOizx - 11-26-2015 16:39

VOTE for wild

RE: Improve you prov (3rd edition)!!- 1st week - shin - 11-26-2015 17:12

Thanks guys Wink

Results:

1. Wild- 3 points
2. Faith- 2 points

congrats Wink

PS. Watched once again new Ownish's video and his old video on Alcatraz. Just compare it yourself and now anwser if its really improvisation. Especially begining like first seconds in new video and sequences of his moves in 2nd video from 24 to 30 sec. Of course you can find similair situations in my videos but problem is that I don't really think about those things while playing and they dont last more than 2-3 secs. Plus Ownish doesn't have any style cause He doesn't control his spin movements and his grinds at all. He focuses only on changing direction (what is learnt before what you can notice by comparing the videos) and making some specials in his well known "jump areas". This is what you call "one of the best improv players or the best" and This is why we boost your ego Ownish ? Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtHYkK1xxQA&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glBqmI_iHlA

Ive started this discussion for some reasons. First of all because name of the tourney is "improve your prov" and I hope some of you can learn something plus when I see posts like: you boost my ego then I have to just say something Laugh because I like that kind of discussions and "argue" with other players for funTongue plus community is more alive Wink

ps2. and its nothing personal Ownish Wink I think after the tourney I will make some "Improv article" what improv is really for me. Of course with many short clips as examples. I think this is a good idea Wink

have fun Wink

RE: Improve you prov (3rd edition)!!- 1st week - Faith - 11-26-2015 18:29

wow shin you actually took the effort P:

RE: Improve you prov (3rd edition)!!- 1st week - shin - 11-26-2015 18:34

it's just a beggining Wink

in next week I will post something controversial Wink dont have time in this weekend to discuss some thingsTongue