Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
How To Play Online? - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+--- Thread: How To Play Online? (/showthread.php?tid=3911)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: How To Play Online? - Plato - 09-19-2014 23:31

This is amazing! I've just installed thps3 once again, only to be disappointed to see that the servers were taken down by GameSpy.. Then i remembered this incredible forum and there it was! I don't know who did this for us (Simply because i haven't been around for a long time, probably someone named Demo), but this person deserves a high-five and a hug.

Works perfectly for me, thank you.

RE: How To Play Online? - Demo - 09-20-2014 04:08

(09-19-2014 23:31)Plato Wrote:  This is amazing! I've just installed thps3 once again, only to be disappointed to see that the servers were taken down by GameSpy.. Then i remembered this incredible forum and there it was! I don't know who did this for us (Simply because i haven't been around for a long time, probably someone named Demo), but this person deserves a high-five and a hug.

there is a small team called thpsx. at the moment they are hosting openspy which provided online for thug2 since 2008 and they're hosting chapter-3 as well. my job here was to replace gamespy with openspy in exe. there are some problems with it, but generally it should work fine.

RE: How To Play Online? - Plato - 09-20-2014 11:42

(09-20-2014 04:08)Demo Wrote:  
(09-19-2014 23:31)Plato Wrote:  This is amazing! I've just installed thps3 once again, only to be disappointed to see that the servers were taken down by GameSpy.. Then i remembered this incredible forum and there it was! I don't know who did this for us (Simply because i haven't been around for a long time, probably someone named Demo), but this person deserves a high-five and a hug.

there is a small team called thpsx. at the moment they are hosting openspy which provided online for thug2 since 2008 and they're hosting chapter-3 as well. my job here was to replace gamespy with openspy in exe. there are some problems with it, but generally it should work fine.

Good enough for me, thanks again!

RE: How To Play Online? - Lyst - 10-08-2014 17:47

(08-11-2014 20:24)Krad Wrote:  I was referring to the posts above yours faith. The ones regarding a lag or delay when hosting or clicking on refresh.

Masaq is tinkering with making openspy more efficient/ less of a workload - was wondering if the pause/delay was still there.
I must say, my game doesn't freeze anymore since a while. But since then, in like 80% of the time the servers that are there just don't show.

RE: How To Play Online? - Krad - 10-09-2014 17:20

since thps3 used gamespy arcade , it's not 100% compatible with openspy, just like th4pc online if zure ever completes his mod.

You'll have to leave and rejoin the lobby to make the server lists update as simply refreshing won't work.

RE: How To Play Online? - Lyst - 10-09-2014 17:22

Refreshing does work, but at random moments it doesnt. Rejoining the lobby doesn't do it either.

RE: How To Play Online? - Vanchi - 11-15-2014 20:06

Please help me.. I played today online and I wanted to play again now but when I opened the game and as soon as I press Internet the game freezes.. Please help

RE: How To Play Online? - laiceps - 11-15-2014 20:16

Same problem

RE: How To Play Online? - Azyzzah - 11-15-2014 21:06

Seems like its failing again. Me and Dav both freeze when we try to Log in

RE: How To Play Online? - uL0v3mE - 11-15-2014 21:34

seems like its fully fuqed up now can't go online anymore.
Is there anybody who can fix it vry fast bcoz the reunion is next weekend.....