Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Intervention - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: Players (/forumdisplay.php?fid=189)
+--- Thread: Intervention (/showthread.php?tid=3672)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Intervention - Dude_yo - 04-04-2013 00:53

Hey guys.

As I just received a chain of 8 crashes by 3mo under several faked nicks I had an idea.
This actually isnt my style at all cuz it would exclude "IT"/in this case a human being(possibly) from a part of the game-but at least I want this idea to be discussed. (sombrero)

My idea is based on NOT publishing the new LvlMod!
When Demo and Vadru (finally) finished the latest version it would be a HUGE benefit for us to hand it to the proplayers ourselves!
Most of us are connected to each other and the links are widely spread.

As I tried to convince Emocore to change his mind and behave, I got to know him a bit after all at least and I know that most of the good and positive contacts to the community he has are as well afraid of getting crashed by him...
So I think I spotted a chink where we can eventually strike him with other methods than the ban skull...which we sometimes dont even get to click anymore :?

If we DONT publish it but hand it on by ourselves this would indeed mean some work, but as I know the community such mods spread easily...
We would have to achieve some preventional work by telling ALL the pros we appraise as trustworthy that it will be spread manually and that there will be no free download.
This would simply make him crash when he joins our games while we are on the new maps - and THAT IS what it deserves.
as well its sooo much looking forward to it...it just doesnt deserve to get to know the true promise of the mod...
There maybe are some technical methods using the internet and some keyword to achieve the same effect, but Im ot rly into such stuff...so feel free to meantion any other possibilities! And your opinion on this for sure (Y)

Dude.

Re: Intervention - ShaDow - 04-04-2013 01:02

Yeah, I agree but I think is better put a password for new Levelmod and only tell to chapter-3 community.
Is just an idea.
(Y)

Re: Intervention - Crazy9000 - 04-04-2013 02:08

You can crash the game from trying to join while the level fails to load I'm pretty sure. Password on the game would be best method.

Re: Intervention - shin - 04-04-2013 06:53

come on guys. Next topic about emocore :| Just make new pw or kick him from server everytime he joins. After kicking him million times, he has to get bored.

Re: Intervention - JeZ0 - 04-04-2013 07:18

Great work Dude!!

I have a suggestion based on making a new pw. It might not sound right but here goes.
As all C3 members know. Under every registered users there is "Registed User" under the Clans Tab on your profile. If the Admins of the forum create a Clan in the legend called Registed Users, all the active C3 and thps3 players are invited to that clan. We can have a discussion as a community to choose a pw and have it set for servers.

Re: Intervention - slappy - 04-04-2013 07:41

Well imo there is really no point in doing this since alot of people just play the old maps daily but it might change since these are thug maps. Nevertheless if you dont want him to join your server just use -v i guess and your sorted. i really still think that Vadru and Demo should decide since its their work but honestly I think every player should have access to the maps.

Re: Intervention - JeZ0 - 04-04-2013 08:06

slappy Wrote:Well imo there is really no point in doing this since alot of people just play the old maps daily but it might change since these are thug maps. Nevertheless if you dont want him to join your server just use -v i guess and your sorted. i really still think that Vadru and Demo should decide since its their work but honestly I think every player should have access to the maps.
Words of wisdom.

Re: Intervention - Psycho - 04-04-2013 08:11

well done dude_yo, you just paid that adhd kiddo attention, thanks again :roll: (stupid)

shin Wrote:After kicking him million times, he has to get bored.

that's the fucking point, he just keeps rejoining, doesn't matter how often you kick him, he keeps coming back :lol:

slappy Wrote:Nevertheless if you dont want him to join your server just use -v i guess and your sorted.

well it got kind of leaked already there were some random guys on my server yesterday when i hosted with v so yep (as I know emo, he will get it pretty soon as well since he's a pro name faker), whoever leaked it will get a banana with extra chocolate sauce Sad

Re: Intervention - David - 04-04-2013 08:25

I dunno -v >.>

and howabout just don't give a blabla about emo.

Re: Intervention - Lyst - 04-04-2013 09:06

David Wrote:I dunno -v >.>

and howabout just don't give a blabla about emo.
Indeed, after all it's what an attentionwhore wants: attention.