Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Let's end this once and for all - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: THPS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=181)
+--- Thread: Let's end this once and for all (/showthread.php?tid=3566)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: Let's end this once and for all - Nihilism - 01-18-2013 13:01

I was meant to write "legit" but I guess I didn't; I was going to explain the types of TA and what other people see as legit and what not.
No need to go apeshit on me... I also asked more people to help because I want everyone's opinion.

Re: Let's end this once and for all - shin - 01-18-2013 13:06

Nihil- It would be cool few years ago. But now? For who you want to make it? It looks like wasting of your time :roll:

Re: Let's end this once and for all - Nihilism - 01-18-2013 13:18

There are still some players who join this game and end up quitting due to not knowing certain patterns of gameplay\not hearing about this community and such.
Many new players could use it aswell.
And hi shin Laugh

Re: Let's end this once and for all - Demo - 01-18-2013 13:24

i don't see anything wrong in telling that 251x is considered "true" by hardcore players, but it's allowed to use today.

shin Wrote:It looks like wasting of your time :roll:
i've heard this few times about levelmod at some point. it doesn't take your money or your time, why not just support his enthusiasm? either he will quit this or we'll have an ultimate tutorial to link to Tongue

Re: Let's end this once and for all - shin - 01-18-2013 13:32

hi Nihil Laugh

Believe me, it doens't have any sense. Idea is cool but not now. This game is almost dead. Our community is so small, and finding new players who will watch your tutorials and learn something is almost impossible. Too much effort for nothing. Ofc i can be wrong. Anyway good luck with your project if you will make it Wink

Demo:
Levels and tuturials are much different things. Levels are for us- pros (noobs ofc too). Tutorials would be for noobs who could never hear about them. Ofc some players from our community would learn something also, but I don't think it would be very useful at all. I support every project which has sense, but now Im just telling that It won't work imo Tongue

Re: Let's end this once and for all - Demo - 01-18-2013 13:47

sure, sure, i know it's not the best example :lol: just i mean if he wants to, why stop him? Tongue to be honest, when i tried to find something 2,5 years ago, the only i found was this and it's ta only <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://xst3.webs.com/tips.html">http://xst3.webs.com/tips.html</a><!-- m -->

Re: Let's end this once and for all - Lyst - 01-18-2013 13:49

Demo Wrote:i don't see anything wrong in telling that 251x is considered "true" by hardcore players, but it's allowed to use today.
The thing is, hardcore players do not agree at all about 251 stop. Just like hardcore players do not agree about using transfers in cz or even using Autokick off. In the past you had players who used DAO, players who did not. Players that stopped at 251, players that used a patch to remove the limiter and players that use the DAO glitch. Each type of TA has hardcore players and most of them think their way of playing TA is legit.

Re: Let's end this once and for all - Demo - 01-18-2013 14:22

still 251x requires a modified file, so it should be mentioned. the autokick off has no sense imo lol and i never heard that someone use it or even talk about it.

Re: Let's end this once and for all - bluey - 01-18-2013 14:47

Demo Wrote:still 251x requires a modified file, so it should be mentioned. the autokick off has no sense imo lol and i never heard that someone use it or even talk about it.
AK off has been discussed many times. Especially for cz/ctf tournaments.

Nihi, you should make your tutorial in Spanish language Tongue

Re: Let's end this once and for all - Nihilism - 01-18-2013 15:36

Spanish? lmao Tongue Good one bluey.
And demo, about AK off.. It's a setting in the game which means you must hold the flip button in order to move, but it increases your speed during your combo.
Many people hate it because It's uncomfortable\unfair, I don't agree with it.
I've been using AK off for years, and I see nothing wrong with it Original
And to shin, I'm still gonna make this tutorial and I hope the community will support it and help me out with whatever possible.