Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
220 can bailed :) - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: Videos (/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+--- Thread: 220 can bailed :) (/showthread.php?tid=3383)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: 220 can bailed :) - stof - 08-24-2012 17:47

shin Wrote:I play this game 8 years and i still don't know exactly what dao is (only that it makes your score bigger) and how to make it ^_^ but seems like bug for noobs.
dao stands for Degree Add On
so i.e. in one air you'll do a misty flip you hop to the next air and spin. The degrees you spin will be added to the first air; so you'll get 720 Misty flip

Re: 220 can bailed :) - shin - 08-24-2012 19:02

stof Wrote:
shin Wrote:I play this game 8 years and i still don't know exactly what dao is (only that it makes your score bigger) and how to make it ^_^ but seems like bug for noobs.
so i.e. in one air you'll do a misty flip you hop to the next air and spin. The degrees you spin will be added to the first air; so you'll get 720 Misty flip

what the cheaters.

Re: 220 can bailed :) - Psycho - 08-24-2012 19:42

DAO rocks

Re: 220 can bailed :) - Lalita - 08-25-2012 08:19

shin Wrote:
stof Wrote:

what the cheaters.
your knowledge is as bad as how you rate video :mrgreen:
this makes 80% of th3 recs invalid, sorry but you have no clue about anything TA wise.

Re: 220 can bailed :) - shin - 08-25-2012 08:46

hello it's not your business what i accept or what i don't. If you ppl use this shit called dao: then ok. But for me it looks like using a bug to make a better score. If i make a spin 360 degrees, why i should get 720 degrees and get better scores? That's skills or what? so I ask why you don't accept the scores where you are bugged and can make the score in air.? That's why i don't accept scores with this.

How i rate videos is also not your business. My knowledge about thps/thug aspects is much bigger than your so you are not available to judge it, because you generally know nothing.

Re: 220 can bailed :) - Psycho - 08-25-2012 15:23

lol shin that last part gave me cancer

Re: 220 can bailed :) - kevDN4 - 08-25-2012 16:02

and my colon cancer is gona crazy now damn

Re: 220 can bailed :) - shin - 08-25-2012 16:12

Psycho Wrote:lol shin that last part gave me cancer

lalita can't say constructive arguments. He always attacks ppl personally without any reason so im not gonna be quiet.

i still dont get why he isnt banned permamently from this forum.

Re: 220 can bailed :) - Lalita - 08-25-2012 17:24

shin Wrote:hello it's not your business what i accept or what i don't. If you ppl use this shit called dao: then ok. But for me it looks like using a bug to make a better score. If i make a spin 360 degrees, why i should get 720 degrees and get better scores? That's skills or what? so I ask why you don't accept the scores where you are bugged and can make the score in air.? That's why i don't accept scores with this.

How i rate videos is also not your business. My knowledge about thps/thug aspects is much bigger than your so you are not available to judge it, because you generally know nothing.
1. I am not personally attacking anyone, I know alot more then you, you maybe around longer then me but I know this game in and out.

2. What you said is not even dao so if you knew something about this game you would know the biggest glitch available for this game atm. Shut down. 8-)

Re: 220 can bailed :) - kevDN4 - 08-25-2012 17:41

[Image: vergleicht.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us