Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Soccer. - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=185)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=192)
+--- Thread: Soccer. (/showthread.php?tid=3264)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: Soccer. - Giel - 04-26-2012 15:39

The reason I dont like barca is bcuz they are always crying when they get touched a little and always complaining at the referee. Real Madrid does also complain but not as much as Barca does. Other reason is that Barca has great players but they dont work to win. Barca has way better players then Chelsea but Chelsea worked for it and didnt stop trying to go to the finals. Barca is careless, they think everything will be allright at the end, which was fatal now.

Re: Soccer. - plum - 04-26-2012 15:57

Giel Wrote:The reason I dont like barca is bcuz they are always crying when they get touched a little and always complaining at the referee. Real Madrid does also complain but not as much as Barca does. Other reason is that Barca has great players but they dont work to win. Barca has way better players then Chelsea but Chelsea worked for it and didnt stop trying to go to the finals. Barca is careless, they think everything will be allright at the end, which was fatal now.
WOW

Mourinho is the biggest cry baby.

He claimed something like like that there is huge conspiracy against Real Madrid. He also should stop gouging others peoples' eyes during matches..

Re: Soccer. - Giel - 04-26-2012 17:47

I wasnt talking about mou, but he is biggest crybaby ye

Re: Soccer. - kevDN4 - 04-26-2012 21:29

Giel Wrote:#@$!&@$!#!

how can they miss 3 penaltys!

bayern played well tonight i didnt expect it

anyway real is champion of premira division and barca not :lol:

how they can miss? Have you seen how manuel neuer jumped around in his goal bevor the unreal players kicked the ball?

Neuer is one of the best penalty keeper in da world

Re: Soccer. - Giel - 04-26-2012 22:58

ye true but kaka's shot was weak and ramos.... neuer did great work on ronaldo's shot, he is a great keeper ye

Re: Soccer. - plum - 04-27-2012 08:57

Giel Wrote:ye true but kaka's shot was weak and ramos.... neuer did great work on ronaldo's shot, he is a great keeper ye
Iker is also top goalkeeper. I don't know who is better.

Re: Soccer. - shin - 04-27-2012 12:23

Imo Neuer is better now. He just fails when he tries to kick a ball Laugh I watched many matches of Bayern and Real in this season and Neuer was generally better.

Re: Soccer. - shin - 04-27-2012 16:35

Gracias Pep Heart3 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm almost 25 years old but today I cried like a girl.. seriously.. I don't live in Barcelona like Plum, but supporting them 15 years means something. I feel like I lost someone from family. That's amazing... Pep Guardiola- thank you! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkjgleZPr70">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkjgleZPr70</a><!-- m -->

Re: Soccer. - Giel - 04-27-2012 17:14

Im dissapointed he quits for a while. I would like to see him at a less skilled team. Only then he proves if he is a great coach.

Re: Soccer. - shin - 04-27-2012 17:24

winning 13/17 trophies ofc doesn't prove anything Wink