Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Soccer. - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=185)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=192)
+--- Thread: Soccer. (/showthread.php?tid=3264)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: Soccer. - Giel - 04-26-2012 11:47

ofc it means something but if you have so much chances and dont score its your own fault even if they miss villa because messi can also score en more players also

Re: Soccer. - shin - 04-26-2012 11:51

Ofc it's a bit fault of Barca, but saying that Barca is over because they lost a match when they were better is just funny. Maybe they weren't better than Real in Gran Derbi but it looked like Guardiola really didn't care about this match because they want to win CL. But lost. Happens. I hope that this team will more fresh in next season. Sometimes seasons like this one are good.

Re: Soccer. - Giel - 04-26-2012 11:56

who cares that barca was better, its about how effective you are and chelsea was very effective with an awesome tactic imo 2 chances 2 goals against 46 chances 2 goals, ye barcas time is over

Re: Soccer. - shin - 04-26-2012 12:01

No one cares. Me neither, because being a winner is more important. But saying that Barca is over now is stupid. Wait for end of next season with that opinion.

Re: Soccer. - Giel - 04-26-2012 12:05

sure, im waiting with a big laugh for barca blewing the copa del rey as well

Re: Soccer. - shin - 04-26-2012 12:06

Giel Wrote:sure, im waiting with a big laugh for barca blewing the copa del rey as well

what a complex of Barca Wink you say more about Barca than Real Tongue

Re: Soccer. - Giel - 04-26-2012 12:09

hehe bcuz im a barca hater, i have more favorite teams

Re: Soccer. - Lyst - 04-26-2012 12:15

This Alaba guy from Bayern is amazing and he's only 19 years old. :shock:

Re: Soccer. - krea - 04-26-2012 13:00

making "the bus" does not generate goals shin. that´s just tactical football it´s not nice to watch but ppl have been very successful with it (Mourinho). Real in fact was also only defending and waiting for a counter attack yesterday IN THEIR OWN STADIUM.
but saying massively defending teams are afraid of barca is nonsense there are more tactics than pressing and controlling the ball. waiting for counterattacks for example.

Quote:This Alaba guy from Bayern is amazing and he's only 19 years old.

indeed if he starts running on the left sideline none of the opposing players can keep up to him. his will is so strong he is always the first to shoot the penalty and he does it cool as ice

too bad he will be missing in the "Finale Dahoam" Sad

Re: Soccer. - shin - 04-26-2012 13:49

krea Wrote:making "the bus" does not generate goals shin. that´s just tactical football it´s not nice to watch but ppl have been very successful with it (Mourinho). Real in fact was also only defending and waiting for a counter attack yesterday IN THEIR OWN STADIUM.
but saying massively defending teams are afraid of barca is nonsense there are more tactics than pressing and controlling the ball. waiting for counterattacks for example.

I just wanted to say to Giel that Barca generally was better vs Chelsea and his teory that Barca era is going to end is just nonsense. We will see in next season if it's beggining of the end this beautiful era.

I agree that tactic is very important nowadays. But even Chelsea players said that they were worse and had to play like this. It worked. Congrats to them. Barca players are more expierenced now, and i hope they will improve aspect of playing vs trains, planes, buses etc.