Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Death of th3???!!! - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=185)
+--- Forum: Problems (/forumdisplay.php?fid=193)
+--- Thread: Death of th3???!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3171)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Death of th3???!!! - Shizz - 12-30-2011 10:59

Lalita Wrote:
Zedd Wrote:hahahaha DEATH OF TH3 Laugh ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TROLOLOLOLOL0L.. Just a little problem, I think we had this before yeah. dont worry, get a life Laugh
That's pretty mean to say to an oldskooler man, where is your respect...
QQ

Why would I be making a difference between newskoolers and oldskoolers? We are all humans.. you should really gtfo if u talk different to newskoolers and oldskoolers.. And by saying get a life I mean its not yout life is gonna end if u can't play thps3 for one day (Don't worry, be happy)

Re: Death of th3???!!! - Lalita - 12-30-2011 11:08

Lol, so I should treat DeMon the same as 420? no. And your a one that needs to GTFO you fucking sit on here and troll every topic rodney rooter

Re: Death of th3???!!! - SucK - 12-30-2011 11:13

trollololol go zedd go zedd go go go zedd

Re: Death of th3???!!! - shin - 12-30-2011 11:13

Zedd- you are not uC member anymore. You started to act like kid in every topic. I don't need members like that. yo

Re: Death of th3???!!! - Shizz - 12-30-2011 11:22

shin Wrote:Zedd- you are not uC member anymore. You started to act like kid in every topic. I don't need members like that. yo
I don't need members like that Tongue? I was the only member :lol:
This is really lame u say this in topic and not in PM, now lalita will laugh so hard-_- I would do the same thing 8-)
edit: wow everything goes really quick I'm already grey , again Laugh

Re: Death of th3???!!! - shin - 12-30-2011 11:28

no, you weren't only one member. For your info im pretty active last time and tag played also in last week. and where were you?
Who cares if i pm you or not. I gave you a 2nd chance. We talked about it in pms and you fucked it up. So sayonara.

Re: Death of th3???!!! - Shizz - 12-30-2011 11:35

shin Wrote:no, you weren't only one member. For your info im pretty active last time and tag played also in last week. and where were you?
Who cares if i pm you or not. I gave you a 2nd chance. We talked about it in pms and you fucked it up. So sayonara.
Dude, It's my 3th day being able to go online on THPS3, I allready wanted to play for 3weeks or so, I made a topic of 5pages and everyone tried to help me we tried everything to get me online-_- I've seen nevermind a lot in those 3days, but haven't seen you as I read again in some topic u will be inactive for some time :|
Does sayonara mean bye in Polish?

Re: Death of th3???!!! - shin - 12-30-2011 11:38

it's my final decission. Sayonara means goodbye in japanese Laugh

Re: Death of th3???!!! - Shizz - 12-30-2011 11:41

Let us all <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://localhostr.com/files/M0HuDLd/capture.png">http://localhostr.com/files/M0HuDLd/capture.png</a><!-- m -->

I do not care so much I'm out of uC as u not let me be myself in topics, I wasn't even good enough to be in uC , you should rate me on that and not on how I talk to other people..That is just the way I am. I will probably train a lot with Lyms (who is back also) , he's Belgian, so much better communication, and he's a lot on fb/msn Original I will be uploading a video I made this week, probably one u won't like Shin Wink But it's a short one :Original This is my last word in THIS topic :Original

Re: Death of th3???!!! - shin - 12-30-2011 11:44

You should know i don't look at skills. Ofc it's a bit important but most important thing is if you are cool or not Laugh You started to talk bullshit in many topics, some ppl couldn't stand it so I had to make something with it.