Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Wallbonk - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: Videos (/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+--- Thread: Wallbonk (/showthread.php?tid=3170)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Wallbonk - John - 01-01-2012 14:32

Nice :Laugh

Re: Wallbonk - bluey - 01-01-2012 19:54

well, I use xcvb space. I can't use spinkeys rly easily Wink

Re: Wallbonk - Nevermind - 01-02-2012 12:02

blueman Wrote:well, I use xcvb space. I can't use spinkeys rly easily Wink

if you use arrows also, you could just use a number on the numbpad, for example 0. dunno if its same on your keyboard Wink

Re: Wallbonk - Shizz - 01-02-2012 18:52

Nevermind Wrote:
blueman Wrote:well, I use xcvb space. I can't use spinkeys rly easily Wink

if you use arrows also, you could just use a number on the numbpad, for example 0. dunno if its same on your keyboard Wink
I don't get it whats the difference between arrows and spinkeys :/? Sad

Re: Wallbonk - Vadru - 01-02-2012 20:06

Holding a spin key won't affect the tricks so that you can hold left click flip and at the same time hold right spin key and spin right.

Re: Wallbonk - Shizz - 01-02-2012 21:03

Vadru Wrote:Holding a spin key won't affect the tricks so that you can hold left click flip and at the same time hold right spin key and spin right.
Is that an awnser on my question? If so, sorry Sad I don't get it :| (Also because I'm not that good yet in English)

Re: Wallbonk - Vadru - 01-02-2012 21:14

Zedd Wrote:
Vadru Wrote:Holding a spin key won't affect the tricks so that you can hold left click flip and at the same time hold right spin key and spin right.
Is that an awnser on my question? If so, sorry Sad I don't get it :| (Also because I'm not that good yet in English)
Go setup spinkeys in thps3 setup and try it out and you'll probably understand what I meant

Re: Wallbonk - Shizz - 01-02-2012 21:31

Hmm, my spinkeys are 3 and 1 on numpad i guess, flip tricks are 4 and grab tricks 6, so yeah that should be it.. When I try them out, I see no difference between turning with spinkeys and turning with arrows -_-?

Re: Wallbonk - Vadru - 01-02-2012 22:42

Diffrent is basicly with arrow you can do tricks and spin keys not
and priority of spinkeys is higher then on arrows which means that you can hold left do a fliptrick and spin right if you use spinkey but not if you use arrow to spin

Re: Wallbonk - Esk8 - 01-02-2012 22:58

You also spin slightly faster with spin keys.