Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
stick it 101 - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Competitions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=184)
+--- Forum: Stick-its (/forumdisplay.php?fid=187)
+--- Thread: stick it 101 (/showthread.php?tid=3017)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: stick it 101 - fatty - 06-12-2011 21:27

plum Wrote:
shin Wrote:yep i agree with Krea.

If you can't make something without editing so your video shouldn't count. Imo there shouldn't be even discussion about it.
So if next stick-it will be a nm so i will make it with manual if you accept things like that.
Right. Sadly none of admins care. Such a lame choice by fatguy. (N)
lol, i hope thats a joke. what am i supposed to choose from, if there's one entry, and it seems like at every stickit, theres people saying: "yea i got the line, just gotta cap it." and then you get ... 1 ... entry, which is often by none of the "yea i got the line" posters. it's almost getting funny if those are in some way trolling lol.
and i don't support esk8's idea to close stickits

Re: stick it 101 - Day - 06-12-2011 22:00

trololol

we should never end stick it's...
we should be happy if we have 1-2 videos :Original
but i think it should just be done without cutting the video, then everything is fine

Re: stick it 101 - Nevermind - 06-12-2011 22:04

i also totally CANT support that idea..i still found 2 "new" tf's during that stick it(what is the mainreason of a stick it imo,that you combo them in a nice line).yeah i missed that last object but my main idea was to show this line and since i couldnt manage to redo it, i edited the last half sec. and this last jump wasnt that rousing or anything special wich would change my entry much, so i dont know what you make such a drama about it.

Re: stick it 101 - krea - 06-12-2011 23:02

Quote:people saying: "yea i got the line, just gotta cap it." and then you get ... 1 ... entry, which is often by none of the "yea i got the line" posters

exactly! because these ppl had a nice line but couldn´t land it and so wouldn´t post it either. unlike nvm who cares so much about winning it that he has to edit his line.

besides there were 2 entries :roll:

Re: stick it 101 - plum - 06-12-2011 23:35

fatty Wrote:
plum Wrote:
shin Wrote:yep i agree with Krea.

If you can't make something without editing so your video shouldn't count. Imo there shouldn't be even discussion about it.
So if next stick-it will be a nm so i will make it with manual if you accept things like that.
Right. Sadly none of admins care. Such a lame choice by fatguy. (N)
lol, i hope thats a joke. what am i supposed to choose from, if there's one entry, and it seems like at every stickit, theres people saying: "yea i got the line, just gotta cap it." and then you get ... 1 ... entry, which is often by none of the "yea i got the line" posters. it's almost getting funny if those are in some way trolling lol.
and i don't support esk8's idea to close stickits
Is there anything I missed? Or you missed the fact that there were 2 entires?? One I think was 100% valid. I wasn't a mistake like 0,001 sec long manual. The other entry was copy paste. It's unfair to choose the edited entry over valid. This is what I meant. I don't understand the rest of your post, why you wrote this? :|

One thing I agree with you is that stick its should not be arbitrary closed.

Re: stick it 101 - Esk8 - 06-12-2011 23:46

It was just a suggestion, I mean. I wouldn't close them unless there was a consensus to do so. I just mean, 1 or 2 entries is pretty ridiculous, so if anybody has any idea to make them better or get more people to do them, feel free to say it.

Re: stick it 101 - fatty - 06-13-2011 00:00

ololololol i missed davids entry :oops: :oops:
sorry about that !! won't happen again, you can make the newest stick it!

Re: stick it 101 - plum - 06-13-2011 00:15

fatty Wrote:ololololol i missed davids entry :oops: :oops:
:Original

Re: stick it 101 - Day - 06-13-2011 00:16

fatty Wrote:ololololol i missed davids entry :oops: :oops:
Xd! (Y)

Re: stick it 101 - Psycho - 06-13-2011 00:26

lol, my post did f*** this up :mrgreen: