Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
THPS3 internet down? - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=185)
+--- Forum: Problems (/forumdisplay.php?fid=193)
+--- Thread: THPS3 internet down? (/showthread.php?tid=2801)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: THPS3 internet down? - Day - 08-30-2010 14:15

sal tell vadru he has to :|

Re: THPS3 internet down? - bluey - 08-30-2010 16:46

mh.
I remember they wanted to shut down th3 servers long time ago. There was even a petition against this decision among th3 players. But finally they didnt do anything, so that was okay. Maybe lyst, plum or shin or others rememer it.

Re: THPS3 internet down? - wild786 - 08-30-2010 17:26

Psycho Wrote:
Skater4Life Wrote:vadru can fix it ffs

how? o_O

majick!

Re: THPS3 internet down? - Lyst - 08-30-2010 17:44

blueman Wrote:mh.
I remember they wanted to shut down th3 servers long time ago. There was even a petition against this decision among th3 players. But finally they didnt do anything, so that was okay. Maybe lyst, plum or shin or others rememer it.
I don't remember one about shutting down th3, only about releasing the sourcecode.

Thps3 is/was still online, because it barely needs any serverload. All servers are hosted at the pc's at your home, only thing they host is the connection and lobby. That's why you need to open ports. While in thug2 it's all hosted on a central server and pretty much everyone is able to host.

Re: THPS3 internet down? - Nevermind - 08-30-2010 18:14

Psycho Wrote:

how? o_O
with a lot of fantasy

Re: THPS3 internet down? - Psycho - 08-30-2010 18:28

Nevermind Wrote:
Psycho Wrote:

how? o_O
with a lot of fantasy

:shock: Epic pic. (sombrero)

Re: THPS3 internet down? - Shizz - 08-30-2010 19:41

this damn sourcecode is majick

"releasing the source codeeeee :oooo" <- seems majick to me
i rly wonna know the whole fkin definition of this source code in dutch in childwords Laugh, but seems noone can. and dont link me to google!

@nvm: remember that lalita was going to ban the ppl from c3 who told the HD pw Laugh , now HE is the one who got banned Laugh ...ok that was rlllyy funny

bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeee (noone misses me Sad ? Laugh )

@psy: gamepsy Laugh u get it? gamespy - gamepsycho Laugh ahahahahah rofl rofl ....

Re: THPS3 internet down? - Psycho - 08-30-2010 19:56

Shizz Wrote:bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeee (noone misses me Sad ? Laugh )

@psy: gamepsy Laugh u get it? gamespy - gamepsycho Laugh ahahahahah rofl rofl ....

I will Sad
gamepsy Xd

Re: THPS3 internet down? - Day - 08-30-2010 21:03

a way to join servers (gj me after :Laugh)

works as follow:

The guy who is going to host (for an example me) has to write into the lobby chat "/ip"
without the " for sure. then the text tells u ur ip. u have to send ur IP to all players wich u wanna have in ur server (i guess then u shouldnt set a pw cause u can tell the players wich u wanna have in ur server ur ip).

the other players will type in the lobby chat "/connect 192.89.162.261." without the " ofc and with the ip the host sent to u)
for exmple i got the ip 192.122.111.11.

then the other guys would type into chat "/connect 192.122.111.11."
without the "

but the players only should type the ip in the chat while the other play is allready hosting.

Re: THPS3 internet down? - Shizz - 08-30-2010 21:29

r u rickrollin' me?

if it works: still too hard for me, i dont rly think ppl will do that..most r gonna leave th3, but , maybe it will ever get fixed...

so im still offff th3, ill only come online for wcc etc.

bye byeeeee Laugh