Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Can't host anymore. - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=185)
+--- Forum: Problems (/forumdisplay.php?fid=193)
+--- Thread: Can't host anymore. (/showthread.php?tid=2789)

Can't host anymore. - Shizz - 08-14-2010 10:40

y0! I was 3weeks on vacation, and when we came baq , the pc did't wonna start , they told us that it was the hard disk drive that broke, so now its fixed, but i can't host anymore, and all the ports are open, just like they were b4, totally same, nothing changed, but yet i can't host. i dont think firewall OFF helps.
thx :Original

Re: Can't host anymore. - Day - 08-14-2010 10:54

well i had same problem. just delete all ports u opened and open only Udp (or smth like that, ik it starts with U) then open the 3 ports : 6500, 5150, 5151
anf then have fun bro Wink

Re: Can't host anymore. - Lyst - 08-14-2010 11:44

Your IP might have changed, change that in your port settings.

Re: Can't host anymore. - Shizz - 08-14-2010 13:06

lyst Wrote:Your IP might have changed, change that in your port settings.
hm yeah, but
where can i find my IP? if u type in search, ipconfig, than u get a black screen with info (ip , dns etc..) well i used to get that screen , but since march or somewhere(IT WAS B4 HDD BROKE) i get that black screen, but it dissapears in 1sec....so that doesnt help me for ma IP ... 38

Re: Can't host anymore. - Day - 08-14-2010 13:25

Shizz Wrote:
lyst Wrote:Your IP might have changed, change that in your port settings.
hm yeah, but
where can i find my IP? if u type in search, ipconfig, than u get a black screen with info (ip , dns etc..) well i used to get that screen , but since march or somewhere(IT WAS B4 HDD BROKE) i get that black screen, but it dissapears in 1sec....so that doesnt help me for ma IP ... 38
use zhe cmd

Re: Can't host anymore. - Shizz - 08-14-2010 14:56

ok , it works now.
thx lyst and beeer, it was my ip that changed.
i couldn't see the ipconfig(only 1sec), so i quikly prt scr'd it and saw that my ip changed.
(Y)